Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update : 08th April 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays andFridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

08th April 2013 : "Rishi Dhatich to the rescue
Jal's Guru specch!"

Shiva lifts up his Parvati and brings her to an open space.
Ganesh asks his father will his mother be alright.. would she now recognize him.

Shiva puts her down on the ground, gently and continues look at her.
Just then Parvati devi opens her eyes.
When she realizes where she was Parvati ma gets up abruptly and walks away. She asks Ganesh what was the sadhu doing there..and asks him to proceed.. Shiv tells Ganesh not to be sad and that his mother is going on the right path.

Back at JAl's crowing ceremony...A few asuras painted in blue Silver colours attend the ceremony.
Jal then gives a 'Guru' kinda speech to the asuras askin the definition of asuras...and saying that they too have rights as devtas have to live with dignity.

Its unjust and sheer exploitation of rights.
He says that all this time they where spineless to face them... didnt have faith in themselves.

Back at Vaykunth
Naradji is shocked to see all this... and as to who is gonna stop him..When he says that Jal has already snatched away Airavat and looks like he is gonna take away Indr's Throne, how worried eh would be..that he couldn't find a way out... Narayan looks at Naradji as if he got some leela to play here..
Understanding what his NArayan has said Narad moves on for his next task. 
Jal says that  has accepted the throne as a gesture of guru dakshina.
He inspires them to fight for their rights.

Shiva says 'apasmar'
on asked by Ganesh on the same Shiva says that it is raises ignorance .its hinders the focus of the yogic path by placing one or the other option
it never lets one reach truth ans knowledge of the self.

And when one forgets something or go astray of their path this apasmar gets a chance to grow...Ganesh says which means it must have grown too faster. (Thank you Surya_krsnbhakt for the correction😊 )

Shiva asks Ganesh to take his mother to rishi Dhatich's ashram.
The next morning they both proceed to the ashram... Ganesh asks his mother to stay there till he gets Rishi's consent to allow in.
As she waits and sees around Shiva's huge shadow shades the whle region including her!
And The BG is played... goo old days I say!

Her feet moves by them self towards the place.
When Ganesh asks that he wants to meet rishi Dhatich and tries to enter the ashram two sadhus stop him saying that he is in meditation.
just then Dhatich comes and welcomes him.. he feels grateful to have Shubhta at his ashram.
He says to Ganesh that he knows how he feels of losing his mother's love and pamper.
He says that he is the witness of divinity an assures that there might be some leela of Adi Shakti behind this situation.. just then Parvati devi arrives and all by herself gives her pranam to Dhatich and so does he.
Where as Dhatich recalls of Sati devi whens she first comes to his ashram.

Parvati devi says "I have lost my way" just as Sati devi said centuries ago.
then he answers the same thing "losing the way itself is to find one! "

Then she looks at the huge SHiv ling and the BG plays the title song...
She walks towards the linga ...as if her feet dragged her there.
She looks at it mesmerized.
Shiva says "I am so near to Parvati, but just this little distance seems so far... My voice is reaching you but you are unable to hear me in them... Your eyes observe me but you are not recognizing me! what can be more painful to me! Im sure we'll someday go back to Kailash as if we never were apart."

Precap:

Narad ji goes to Jal where he says to the rishi that he is not permitted to his place without his consent. Naradji  gets to that Shukrachary has not said all abt Jal's birth to him.
Parvati mata goes to the huge Shiv ling at Rishi Dhatich's ashram and places her hand over it.

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

@KillerShark Thanks in advance for the WU.
Truly magnificent epi
Felt every bit like the very first episode, EXCEPT for the greenery of Dadhichi's ashram
Ah well, all mistakes forgiven because they played the most divine Karpura Gauram...
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Thanks for WU wonderful episode. Preacp more interesting Narad meeting Jalandhar for the first time😃
thanx sia..it was a lovely episode..esp the background music...miss it so much..i wish they play it more often..
today's epi was good. today's epi was good, esp Edited by Tarakari - 10 years ago
This was a nice epi. J's speech was perfect for the king, motivating his praja, asking them to fight for their rights & honour. Those four multi coloured Asuras, standing in the end, seemed mysterious. .
Would love to see how Shivji controlls Apasmara.
It was good to see rishi Dadhich after a long time. His aashram was the place Sati saw the Shiv linga, for the first time.

thank you for the written update😊
Thanks for the update. Very good episode. I loved way Shivaji says to Parvathi that we close at the same time we are apart. Loved the whole episode and every one did well, I love the way Vishnuji blinking his eyes sending message to Naradji that was mind blowing, Saurabh Jai always does wonderful acting, its a pleasure to watch him.
thanks for the lovely update
Originally posted by mnx12

This was a nice epi. J's speech was perfect for the king, motivating his praja, asking them to fight for their rights & honour. Those four multi coloured Asuras, standing in the end, seemed mysterious. .
Would love to see how Shivji controlls Apasmara.
It was good to see rishi Dadhich after a long time. His aashram was the place Sati saw the Shiv linga, for the first time.

The red, white & blue asuras were French asuras.  ðŸ˜†

Jalandhar did a great speech, and for the first time, I felt that the serial should have been done in English.  When he said. 'mein kuch sunai nei', it was almost like one of those famous Hollywood lines of a general telling his troops, "I can't hear you!!!"  I loved Jalandhar making this speech about asura rights 

I too wonder - in the original story, Shukracharya never thought it important to also tell Jalandhar that he's a part of Shiva?

And now Narada is up to his dirty tricks again, after Lakshmi's posturing about how Indra was getting what he deserved.  Essentially, all their discussions were for public consumption, and could well have been skipped in the serial. ðŸ¤¢