sanju01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Either the thieves are new in their profession or they are too innocent. Jethalal called the dhobi, was whispering something to him,called taarak mehta and talked something to him,the society members were behaving weirdly but still the thieves had no idea that they are caught. πŸ˜† Very innocently they believed everything the members told them.Not even one doubt or suspicion. πŸ˜† They were so stupid that even after seeing the police also they couldn't understand anything. πŸ˜†
I wish all thieves were so innocent. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes sanju it's all Jethalal's plan. He know's that Chango and Mangu has only kidnapped Sheru and due to 5 lac rupees they come to return him. But he has also tod chalu pandey ji about them so he will catch them.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes it was jetha plan to call chalu pandey and again there was funny scenes like jetha speaking in between chalu pandey and chalu pandey watching him with angry face and hathi bhai part was very funny tooπŸ˜† 
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I agree with you!

The thieves seem new in their profession! πŸ˜†
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paapooshon

Ye rishab and tapugada are DUMBER than those DUMB THIEVES.
Wo sakshi kyaa bol rahi hain aur tum dono kya usko dufffer jaisey explain karrr rahey ho...?
πŸ˜†
Ofcourse sakshi is matured Enof to know that it is jethas plan and he called pandeyji.
She is trying to say " agar wo real chorrr hotey tou even at slightest movement of jethalal with Abdul and dhobis discussion they shd hv smelt the rat ; something is fishy. Instead they r just standing there like fools.
That is what sakshi is laughing at and created a topic to highlight the illlogicality.
Lekin tum dono- u guys r so innnocent yaar. Tum sab ko explain kartey phirtey ho... πŸ₯±

Sakshi nahi sanju.😊
That's what i meant to say.How come the thieves never felt anything suspicious when all the people were behaving weirdly?They were so innocent that they couldn't realise that the members were trapping them even after the police came.πŸ˜†That's so funny.
I know it's a comedy serial but then if they can show that Gulabo who is an uneducated village gal as so smart then why were these thieves shown so innocent and foolish?Probably they were new in their profession.πŸ˜† 
Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago