•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
veeru is sitting near roli on her bed and looks at her and roli wakes up.   she says stay away from me.   we are husband and wife right...so why force'?  u said u were going to give me time to get better.   and veeru touches her but stops and takes the pillow and says i said the truth.   we are husband and wife.   I love u and without ur consent i wont touch u.   we will not sleep togethe ron this bed.   Vidya u sleep on bed and i will sleep on sofe.   Good night my love.    and he falls asleep on the sofa.   Roli gets up and opens the door...goes in the living room and thinks...today vikram listened to me but tomorrow if he doesnt listen to me then!!  i have to think of something but what!!  i dont understand.  

and she has a flashback of her friend asking about her hubby.   and remembers her friend saying she was married 1 yr ago but vikram says they were married for 2 weeks only.   and roli is all confused.   she thinks i feel like lsitening to that woman who told me i was married a yr ago.   i should go to vikram and ask him the truth.   and she goes to wake him up and thinks no if he lies to me then i wont know anything.    i need to talk to that woman again.   now she will help me.   but i need to find her and i dont know her name and no number.   maybe vikram lied to me and is hiding me here...maybe he has an agenda behind all this...but where would i go.   I dont know anyone.   Who will help me..POLICE>   i m sure they would know something if i had an accident.   and looks at veeru and she leaves.   

and as roli is about to go out lights turn on and she sees veeru standing there.   and she turns around and veeru says whats the matter vidya where are u going late in the night.   and roli says i wasnt sleepy so i thought i would go get fresh air   and veeru says its too late so i iwll come with u.   and roli says no..i m ok.. i will go to bed.  and veeru looks at her.   and roli thinks i need to go to police fast but when vikram isnt around...and says GN to vikram and leaves. 

her friend thinks of how she bumed into roli and her hubby says u r not sleeping yet...what are u thinking?   and she says i met roli after a yr but the way she was talking i felt weird.   and then some man came and called her vidya and took her away.   and he wasnt her husband.   and why didnt roli recognize me.   why was she behaving like we are meeting for the first time.   but her hubby doesnt think much and switched off the light and went to sleep.

at BW family uma is setting the table and pari is holding the OJ juice.   and uma says pari get another tray...and pari says bhabhi u knw i m pregnant...i cant wk much.    and masi comes and says i will do all ur wk.  u rest.   and uma gets restless.  and masi consoles her.   naina comes and says i will help i will feel good and prem is watching all this.   masi goes to prem and asks where is simar?   

simar is in newspaper office and she is talking about running a missing ad on roli and a bounty of 5 lakhs on roli's head.   

roli and veeru at dining table.   veeru is serving..roli is sitting there.    and veeru notices her.   whats worng vidya and she says this paratha is hot.  and veeru asks maid to make paratha without mirchi.   veeru says i have eaten.   i m going out when i come back i will talk to u.   and roli thinks this is my chance...i need to go to the police.   veeru tells the maid to keep on eye on roli.  

roli is at dining table.   AT BW house mataji says we have two ppl who are going to be mothers..so look after them.   Simar comes and all shocked to see her.   mataji says where did u go early this morning.   simar says i went to newspaper agency to run a missing ad on roli and sid is walking downstairs.   and khushi and naina shocked.