Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

HEI...I KNOW LOVE..ViNa FF Impt Note. Pg 13

watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hye guys.. I m Nisar from Malaysia..I m writting a ff on ViNa.. 

Character sketch

Vihaan Agarwal

Live in Mumbai. Study in law at Royal Heritage collage.same look as in the show. dashing, hot, rich and egoistic. he is a romantic person but don't show it even towards his girlfriend Disha. he thinks he love Disha alot but actually he is confused.having problems with his father since his mother left him and went to Pune.Best friend of Apoorva and Prince.

Rachna Garg
study in the same collage as Vihaan. Previous years.. was not in the same class with him.. But this year, she is in that class too.. Loving, bubbly, a good daughter and dont believe in love after her sis, Pihu is cheated by her husband. Wear salwar kameez as in the show..Her family Is in Banaras.have a music band with Gunjan, Chaya, Elisya and Mayank. They are her best friends too.

Disha Malik

Does not love Vihaan. Is just with Him for Fame. Want to be a model. Egoistic too as Vihaan. the most famous girl in the college. study in fashion. ex boyfriend.. Jay whom she left because of Money.

Gunjan Garg

Rachna's sister. Believe in Love. study in art in the same collage. share a very good bonding with Rachna and Chaya. waiting for her prince charming whom she think will take her away from the world.. much more will be revealed later.

Chaya Sinha

same as in the show. had a great crush on Vihaan

Elisya Gupta

an open minded girl.. believe in love and always change boyfriend which she think is the a way fro her to find a true love. love music. a loyal friend.

Mayank Gujral

follow the same way as Elisya to find a true love.love music too.a very good friend of the girls but maybe something more in the heart for Elisya. he admire her style a lot. sometimes feel sad when sees Elisya with other guy but is unknown of his feelings.

Rajiv Agarwal

does not live in mumbai. he is in Pune with his mother. hate his father and wants to find his brother Vihaan. does not smile at everybody. very disciplined person. love.. maybe the last thing for him.

Prince Gupta

Elisya's brother. Very protective brother. don't like Vihaan to be with Disha. Hate Disha the most. but don't say anything against her for Vihaan. a very loyal friend. dashing and handsome hunk too. strict in work unlike Elisya.

Apoorva Rai

a total lover boy. have a crush on Chaya since he met her on the very first day of college but never tell her about this. even he don't know her name.</font>this is not aware by anyone other than Vihaan and Prince. very sweet person.

p/s: so guys how is the characters. Please tell me should i continue to the story or not.. give me ur responds... and one more thing.. my Prologue and Part 1  is in Hindi.. so anyone who cant understand it,, please tell me.. i would give you a short brief in english while the ongoing parts are in english.. thank you..

INDEX

prologue:  page 2
part 1:       page 3
part 2:       page 5
part 3:       page 7
part 4:       page 8
part 5:       page 9
part 6:       page 10
part 7:       page 11
part 8:       page 12
Impt Note:page 13
Edited by watsup - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watsup thumbnail
guys for the new characters... Disha is Parul gulati.
Elisya is.. Shweta gulati.
Prince is ... Mohit Malhotra
and Apoorva is Romit Raj.

hey awesome job with the characters...it reminded me of serial remix...plz keep it up, am definitely looking forward to ur FF...best of luck👍🏼
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow that s a huge cast!! so looking forward to read this!!!

@ Riva ~ oh man this ViNa siggy is so amazing!!!! aise siggies use karogi to pyaar ho jayega!!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's lovely! Please continue soon!!! 👏
watsup thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman93

nicee concept

thanks.. i would try to make it better.. give me ur opinion..

Edited by watsup - 10 years ago
watsup thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

It's lovely! Please continue soon!!! 👏

thanks for ur support..
watsup thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

wow that s a huge cast!! so looking forward to read this!!!
 thanks..glad u liked it..  yeah.. i was like.. really i wrote this?? its too much...haha

@ Riva ~ oh man this ViNa siggy is so amazing!!!! aise siggies use karogi to pyaar ho jayega!!

watsup thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

hey awesome job with the characters...it reminded me of serial remix...plz keep it up, am definitely looking forward to ur FF...best of luck👍🏼

thanks for ur support.. i would try my best.. actually i got this inspiration from a novel which is in malay aka malaysia national languange..
watsup thumbnail
PROLOGUE

oopsss... sambhal ke.. Rachna was shocked with Elisya's sudden reaction who came running towards them and quickly drink Rachna's juice to slowdown her heartbeat.

Gunjan: tu itna kyun bhagi jaa rehi hai?? koi naya gossip sun liya kya??
Chaya: yah phir kisi hot se larke neh is collage mei entry marli hei?? phar jo bhi ho, Vihaan se hot aur dashing nahi hosakta.. 
Mayank: tu phir shuru hogayi chaya. tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kiya?? humesha us Vihaan ko lekar beth jathi hei?? Tu betha Elisya.. itni utabhli kyun hai??
Elisya: tum logo neh  pakka woh notice nahi para nah? 
Rachna: konsa notice?? koi suspend hora hai kya??
Elisya: yaar, tum log sawal bohot puch the ho.. let me finish first nah.. (and take a sip of the juice.)
Rachna: chal abb betha bhi deh..
Elisya: itni jaldi bhi kya hai. pehle mujhe paani toh pilene de..
Gunjan: tu batati hai ki nahi:
Elisya: Ok Ok... guys... agle mahine national music comepetition hone wala hai..
the three of them: WHAT??? REALLY???
Elisya: ab mehsoos hua mei kyun itni utabli thi mayank babu??
Mayank: tu tu sach bole rahi hai nah?
Elisya: 101%
Gunjan: phar iska kyan faida.. entry to hume tabbhi nahi milegi..selection toh un music senior students ke haath mei haina?? jo hume itna nerd samachthe hai??
Rachna: yaar.. koi toh raasta hoga!!
Chaya: chal.. woh baat mei sochege nah.. pehle woh dekh .. hai mera romeo kitna handsome lag raha hai aaj.

Vihaan had just entered the cafeteria with his girlfriend, Disha.

Mayank: look carefully chaya. tere Romeo ke saath uski Juliet bhi hai nah??
Elisya: chad.. kahakhi Juliet.. uske saath mei aur koi bhi larki even Rachna type ki bhi tolerate kar sakhthi hu except uss chipkali ke..
Rachna: even Rachna type ki ka kya matlab hai?? mei toh uske kabhi muh bhi nahi lagna chahthi... ok??
Gunjan: really Rachna?? itni hatred??? (in a teasing way)
Mayank: bad luck Rachna.. abhi toh tum aur Chaya usiki ki class mei ho nah??
Rachna: yeah.. unfortunately..
Chaya: fortunately Rachna.. he is a lucky charm. tu bhi try karle. mujhe toh kabhi bhao hi nehi deta Vihaan.
Rachna: shut up Chaya.

PROMO: Vihaan and Disha coversation.Vihaan with Apoorva and Prince.
           Rachna and Vihaan first meet.

p/s: hey.. so how was it?? please.. give me ur response.. i would update part 1 and 2 in a time..coz tomorrow my study so no time.. justice.. update soon..