•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
simar says she went to news paper agency to give an ad for roli missing and naina and khushi and all shocked.    and simar says we will get info on roli soon.   and simar says i m sure someone will tell us about roli and sid is happy.   sujata says she wasnt just ur sister but our DIL too.   We also loved her like u.    we miss roli a lot too.  but accept the truth.   mataji says  u r matured why are u doing this...and all expain to her.   simar says i truely believe she is alive and she will come back.   and sujata gets mad.   siamr says dont say that and simar gets hysterical.   n prem consoles her.  and sujata gets mad again.   and prem says PLS... let her do what she wants to.   the family decides to stop the ad and rajendar calls but sid takes the phone away from him...all shocked.   naina is nervous.   he says what u were about to do is not right.   he says pls dont stop simar.   cause her faith and my faith are same.   roli is alive.    sid says how can i believe she is dead...my heart is still beating and every beat tells me roli is alove and she will comes back.   naina is upset.   all men try and explain to him.   roli is dead.   masi also sides with the family.   rajendar decides he will stop the ad..

and khushi says naina control ur anger as ur face shows the hatred for roli on ur faace.   khushi says i hope simar's talk wont come true and naina leaves from there...and khushi says u have lot of anger...once my wk is done i will deal with u naina.   khushi says i knw roli is dead...u stay up there...now i iwill win this war.   and khushi laughs ..and is happy.   

roli sitting at dining table thinking...i have to go to the police station.   and maid says u cant go out without asking vikram.   and vidya says u r a maid u cant stop me.   but the maid stops her.   and trys to call veeru but roli fools her and throws pepper in her eye and runs out of the house.   

rajendar comes and says its too late.   the ad has already been printed in the paper.   all upset.  and simar says to sujata pls listen to me.   and sujata is mad.    simar says i have full faith that she is alive..and sujate SHOUTS at simar...ROLI IS DEAD ADN WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!

precap -  Roli says to veeeru...u said we were married 2 weeks ago..but that woman told me the truth..now all these ?s will be asked by police and then u have to answer.