Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram April 8-12 upates

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
advance thanks and loads of hugs meenu akka for taking over this week ðŸ¤— haiiya jolly ratna essu this week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sumi and akka for the updates..

i am hoping geetha will open her mouth and tell malar or gopi. By now she should know not to be scared as gopi had deal with people like this with other sisters .. just few adhi for that boy and he can never do anything like that. Geetha .. i hope you will not do anything stupid 🤔 running away or attempt to commit suicide or something.

Prasath asking for help and i guess due to not getting the money his going to come to india pola ..

After so long a good laugh with sam 😆

kalcandu thumbnail
Thank you for the updates!

For a moment I also thought that for the first time one girl character in Nadhaswaram is acting sensibly...but keduthutaangale...kanavaam! adukum mela malar oda adiradi dialogues and arai lam pathu konjam confusion aa kuda irundudu...cha...gobi april fool panitare

that boy is calling to come in night time and this loosu girl will go va😲
doesn't she even have a friend whom she will consult? ena mokka pa idhu!

after long time, nadhaswaram made an appearance in the serial...i wonder why that title
director saar plz change it to mageswaram or mages-swaram...nalla irukum...😡

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the updates.

So Geetha pottu kuduthufy malar va. I am sure Malar keeps an eye and she will be the one to save Gertha along with Gopi.

In Tuesday after a long time they show Gopi tailor kadai. Ivangalukku no work no business RKO pannathan time irukklu pola.

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Laksh for the updates.

So Geetha pottu kuduthufy malar va. I am sure Malar keeps an eye and she will be the one to save Gertha along with Gopi.

In Tuesday after a long time they show Gopi tailor kadai. Ivangalukku no work no business RKO pannathan time irukklu pola.

Seriya sonnigal Migan 😉

All they do in this serial is shout/scream/abusive/fighting and too many thathuvams.  Athuvum Lolayee...kekavavenum?  Aiyooh...

Anyway Thanks for the updates friends.
samyukthashree thumbnail
Thanks Laksh...

Now geetha kelambittala...super...
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think malar will keep an eye on her and will get geetha in hand. what a twist in that place where geetha says about malar to her mother to show that there is no mistake in her. Poor girl malar don't know how long she has to go bearing all these...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... omg..mages too much. nice to see maha give her back. Why cant SR give some palar to mages? Latest villain, murali? it will good turning point if murali died taht day. but our gopi saves him ... now the murali will get 7 page A4 advise..., after get semma adi from gopi n co. why prasad use kuruvi to pass the money? why not use western union? ðŸ˜•
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Kaka kuruvikitta ellam money anuppina adhu kaka ooshthan
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Great updates and hilarious comments.

This one by Srima  "Kaka kuruvikitta ellam money anuppina adhu kaka ooshthan"   had me in splits!

Prasad is so cautious and observant, but when it comes to transferring money, he is using the least reliable and illegal means to do it!  Not sure how many use the "kaka kuruvi"  when there are so many western unions and other numerous banks and online transfer schemes that outnumber the real kakas and kuruvis seen here!!