•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
guys they have showed ki tufan sa weather ho gaya hai gokuldham main and then they showed ye sab tapu sena ke aane ke wajah se tufan sa scene dikhaya kyunki tapu sena ek tufaan ki tarah toh hai and then tapu and goli meet their parents and society members and they were happy . guys they showed this in yesterday's aaj tak saas bahu aur betiyaan and i am sharing with youEdited by rishabgosavi - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing Rishab. Eagerly waiting for the entry of Tapu and Goli. Buy yes i will be really missing sheru. Very good track introduced.
So tapu sena in action now! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by tapugada1997

Thanks for sharing Rishab. Eagerly waiting for the entry of Tapu and Goli. Buy yes i will be really missing sheru. Very good track introduced.
Are you both (rishabgosavi , tapugada1997 ) from team of TMKOC or agents of SAB TV
Edited by myuniv - 10 years ago
its not a twist its time for new track.
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

No but why are asking this
Because after analyzing your posts I saw that you are very much professional in all of them and your signatures and posts also have a touch of advertising
Edited by myuniv - 10 years ago