Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I am not saying dat I hate Avantika but hope she understands her mistakes. Behind her dis face, der may be some innocence in her like Kiya n Juhi. In Season 1, all d 8 buddies were shown hvng grey shades @ some point of time. As I said earlier, Juhi ka CS k according background bilkul nahi dikhaaya. Not only her but Bobby n Samar too. Samar ka rushed karke 1 din me bataaya bina track k. Just hope Avantika n Rukmini r not ignored in dis way. If I say @ any time dat I hate some character I vl say here only n not say on FB like those idiots. Those FB ppls r really dumb as if they don't watch properly. In d FB page, some days ago, 2 ppl posted dat JJ is only Chandan Roy n father of Avi n Avantika. I was like 'oh really! Do u hv ur brains in ur knees or wat?' They hate Avi cuz he pushed KD n is wid RV n they love Omi cuz he is wid KD. Avantika is being shown like Juhi was in her earlier days-cheerful n carefree.

Yes, I also hope they show some growth in her. But don't worry about that, TBP almost never disappoints when it comes to exploring character's grey shades and then giving character growth. So, we will just have to wait and see! And facebook people..Lol..They are dumb! but what can we do? not everybody gets graced with a brain and brain cells. No, actually they do have a brain but just fail to use those brain cells :P
Haha..And I know, I have seen the page and and their stupid hatred about everything that is against KD :/ 
But, whatever..Hopefully cvs don't think all the viewers think like those idiots! And yes, I agree avantika is kind of like juhi, but she is the extreme opposite in that Juhi had her blonde moments while avantika has her overly smart mischievousness plans..But yes, they are both very cheerful and carefree.. ðŸ˜³

Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly avantika annoys me to no extent.. But her scenes with avi were damn cute :) she's very crazy though!
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to say, but right now, Avantika is my favourite!
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Sorry to say, but right now, Avantika is my favourite!

No need to sorry. Sabki apni apni pasand 😊 . I am annoyed wid her for publicly humiliating Panchi n enjoying on seeing RanSh injured badly due to fight.