9th Apr WU - RA's Biggest Loser. *Precap Added* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mais

Trust me, I'm SOO happy that I can make avis now! And yeah, made the ViYa stuff for you! <3 They were cutesy :$

Aww...Thanx 😳 πŸ€—
I cant see the avis move, but I did see which scenes you used, in the CG. They are just...still. You DID use the scene I was talking about, when Kiya was pacing about Avi calmed her down. Which one are YOU talking about, which you missed?
BTW...you got any couple name in mond for JJ/Sophia<3<3
Sophia's moony face is so adorable.
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Aww...Thanx 😳 πŸ€—
I cant see the avis move, but I did see which scenes you used, in the CG. They are just...still. You DID use the scene I was talking about, when Kiya was pacing about Avi calmed her down. Which one are YOU talking about, which you missed?

When Avantika came to drag Avi with him, Avi held Kiya by her hand as if to drag her along with AviKa but then he dropped her hand and she just followed them. I missed avi-ing to that scene πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Mais

When Avantika came to drag Avi with him, Avi held Kiya by her hand as if to drag her along with AviKa but then he dropped her hand and she just followed them. I missed avi-ing to that scene πŸ˜›

Oh THAT one<3<3 Koi nahi...you got the calming one
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

BTW...you got any couple name in mond for JJ/Sophia<3<3
Sophia's moony face is so adorable.

Anirudh-Sophia

RuHi? too similar to RaHi πŸ˜›
NirPhi? reminds me of Hera Pheri 🀣
SoNi?
AniSo? japanese much? πŸ˜•
AniHi?
AniHia?
HiNi?
SoDh?
YUCK!
RuHia?

They ALL care for each other and YET...! Kambakhat MU's I tell you *shakes head* Jo bhi ho... I'm at least glad that deep down, they still care. Waiting for them to show it openly now. 

TY for the update <3
AniHi & HiNi I like.
Their names are hard to club together. Should we try with Junglee/Jaitley too?
Nooo! Me no likey Ruhia.. It's this last name of this one guy in this show and I like that on him only... Kuch aur socho πŸ˜›
What kind of a surname is Ruhia? I'm hearing it dor the first timeπŸ˜†
I liked AnIa...but its too much like Anya. I liked LeeIa too. And HiNi is cut.(