9th April-Short LU-Tu hi tu-Main hi main

Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Sultan n Madhu are silent on the phone..! πŸ˜³ Madhu asks about Aryan n Sultan says.. he is ok..! Aryan asks Sultan to ask Madhu how to remove gulaal πŸ˜³ before it becomes permanent .. n Madhu overhears n says.. apply Besan lep! πŸ˜³

Paddo-Trish are packing.. for Shirdi n Madhus cell rings n she is called to studio ..! Paddo-Trish oppose.. but Madhu says..she has to go to shoot n Paddo-Trish head off to Shirdi..! πŸ˜Š

Kaka feeding Aryan .. n Aryan shows how to eat Bheendi .. as taught by Madhu n Kaka n Sultan smile! πŸ˜Š Sultan gets flashback of Madhu during Holi.! Sultan asks Kaka to pack food n Aryan guesses they are going to Madhus place! πŸ˜ƒ

Kaka wonders if Sultan is going to Madhu for dinner or for himself πŸ˜‰

Madhu arrives on the set.. its dark ..! She calls out ..if anyone is there? RK switches on light n says.. Tera ye puchna ke koi hai..aur mera ye kehna.. ke tu hi tu hai... main hi main hun ..ye shaam to soi hai... na aur koi hai..! πŸ˜‰ 

Madhu tries to leave .. n RK shows her the familiar symbols from from their meetings in past.. the piano ..when he first saw her.. ...her face [since he saw.. seeing moon is a waste of time] ..those eyes of Madhu .. n then two hearts full of poison met..n Madhu fell in his arms like a doll n melted n hugged him! πŸ˜³

RK recollects studio night n shows Madhu the swing from Karwachauth night! RK recollects the song... Baho ke Darmiya... duo dance..! 

RK asks Madhu if she thought about their first meeting ..how they would have met..! RK twirls Madhu ...! πŸ˜³ RK asks Madhu if she had seen their future in their past? πŸ˜³ RK puts Madhus hand on his chest and his on her waist.. Rishbala close in for a kiss! πŸ˜³

Madhu suddenly opens her eyes and pushes RK away ..n asks what is he doing? RK says.. making his wife.. his Madhu whom he had LOST... HIS OWN! πŸ˜›

Part 2

Sultan-Aryan come to the chawl n Aryan is excited..n says..he bought chocolate/ cake for Madhu.! πŸ˜Š They notice the lock on Madhus door  n ask around n get to know Madhu is on set! 

Sultan calls Madhu at Aryans behest ..n RK receives ... n says.. Mumbai ka Sultan.. i m RK the superstar...Madhus hubby ..n will pass ur goodbyes to Madhu ..n dare not call my WIFE ever again! πŸ˜Ž

Part 3

RK tells Sultan that he did a favour on him by saving his life..so RK is talking politely n tells him not to call again or he will greet Sultan with curses ..! πŸ˜†

RK tells Sultan that he will tell Madhu there is nothing left to be heard or said between Sultan-Madhu anymore..! Aryan asks Sultan when Madhu will return n Sultan says.. NEVER!😲

Precap -- RK tells Madhu that he is not proposing...rather he is taking what is his own n tells Madhu she is his n tells her that she is coming n living with him...at his place.! Madhu resists but RK forcefully carries Madhu in his arms..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the LU, Tanu πŸ€—
she has to go why not,again trapped and forever it seems,brace yourselves for more torture.
Cute talk of Sultan and Madhu..

Aryan is  remembering Madhu a lot😳
Thanks for the update TAnuπŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou tanu :)

Ps who is this spamming freak on first page agghhh
Thanks for WU Armu (Tanu right?).
Sultan kuch jyadahi Madhu ko yaad kar raha hain!!!
Omg I ran straight into the washroom so that I can hide my smile after tharkeys dialogue.
omg omg omg RK making madhu his own,itnay hot dialogues omg never said before on TV 'm sure.