Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode starts with Vela teasing juju wen he sees priya s call n juju lifts her call n she Scoldes juju as he promised her for a long drive n juju asks jiny to land n she does it n they see boss n priya jogging n juju asks jiny to disappear n she becomes a miniature n priya sits in the jeep n asks juju to take her on a long drive n the same traffic police see them n asks them where the girl (jiny) who was driving the jeep n priya doubts juju again n then chatur babu n durgaa bhabhi enter b chatur babu claims to see the jeep flying in the sky but as usual no one believes him n durga bhabhi thinks that he has gone mad again n juju tries to clear the situation n proya doubts him again n juju is seen entering his house n he gets angry on Jeannie n Jeannie imitates Jin jora 😆 n juju is really scared n Vela comes there n says it is Friday let's go to the office n juju was shocked n Jeannie reveals that she changed the day again 2 Friday as he was angry n juju yells at her n next morning juju calls jeannie but jeannie is lost some where njuju tries 2 distract her n juju guesses that she must be thinking wat gift she must give to Vela on his bday n jeannie says that I am thinking of someone special s bday n she praises one girl (gia)
N giant s entry is shown n them some one rings the calling bell n juju goes to see it

Precap: jiny gives Vela a box n says this is a wish box n it will fulfill ur one wish n Vela asks that I wish that today jeannoe shud be wid me n fulfill my all wishes n jeannie appears other n she scolds him

Note: sorry mitrami know u must have expected abetter wu as I did this wu wid gr8 difficulty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Ntosim n I am sorry as I can't do it in full detail as my laptop is not working so I did the WU through mobile
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww thanks  so much dear for the wonderful Written update
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Mention not but it is not full in detail I am sorry 4 that : ((