Sodhi had also ready to quit show in 2009 ...!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sodhi was ready to quit the show in 2009 also

Here is the article regarding this news, i found this news on rival site of July,2009 so just share with you.

Taarak's Roshan Sodhi to quit the show?

Roshan Sodhi

Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah is the number one comedy show across television today. A major reason for its success is not just its storyline but also its popular characters. Surprisingly, at a time when the show is set to complete 200 episodes, one of its popular actors Gurcharan Singh, who plays Roshan Singh Sodhi, is contemplating on moving out of the show. The actor is said to have bagged a role in an upcoming Bollywood film

When asked about it, Gurcharan was taken by surprise. "Now, who told you about this?"

When pressed further, the actor replied, "I haven't taken a decision yet. I can neither confirm to you whether I've bagged a film or not. Yes, there is an offer but I haven't finalised it yet."

Strangely, why leave a show that's made you a household name?

"The only reason why I haven't quit as yet is because of our producer Asit Modi. There are other reasons but I can assure you that there are absolutely no issues with my co-actors. We're like a family. I'll decide my future by 31 July"

Rumour has it some members of the support cast aren't happy with the fact that's its always the lead pair of Jethalal (Dilip Joshi) and Dayaben (Disha Wakani) that hogs the limelight.

An actor requesting anonymity says, "Sadly, the show has always been about Jethalal and Dayaben. It's only recently that other characters too are now being given importance."

Apparently, some time back Shailash Lodha (Taarak Mehta) had (reportedly) aired his discontent publicly. Singh though rubbished such talk.

Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
Is it i never knw this any way tfs...
thanks for sharing manthan hope sodhi jaldi ajaye,to me jethalal tmkuc ki jan hai👍🏼
Thanks for this post, Manthan 😊.
It really sad to hear about this, but there is a point in it.
A show is successful not because of 1 or 2 actors, it is a team effort. 
i thought tmkuc ek pariwar ki tarah hai lekin aaj kal esa kaha hot this is indeed sadhai,pariwar me bhi darare hojai haiwese yeh to ek show hai😔