WU - 09/04/2013...burning hearts...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone.😊..

so as we all might have accepted by now dat khtv is gonna say goodbye sooon..😭😭.

so d story is being rushed.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..well at least i have my ff...πŸ˜‰...

episode begins with ek chutki sindoor...with kekta mata's fav gayatri mantra booming in d background...and d camera spinning in 360 degree angles. πŸ˜†

all family happy..except anushka & her adopted kids rano rajbeer. ..
bulbul elated...looking fab...& distributes rose petals 2  everyone...which is den showered ond new couple.

bulbul vihaan standing together..😳😳😳...using d same plate of petals...dey touch hands...no...vihaan holds her hand for a split second πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...& removes it with a frown on his face. bulbul looks hurt as vihaan walks away from her 

anika fumes in anger..πŸ‘πŸ‘...riya adds fuel 2 it...
she sees vihaan's interview as channel ceo...& gets super upset...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat he is now a millianaire.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

anushka further pouring petrol on d full of husk brains of rano rajbeer...she sends dem home after assurances of always being with dem.
she calls someone 2 do as told & call mona within one hour...leave d city...not take her name...etc precautions. deciding 2 become grahan/eclipse in mona's life.
mona searching for rajbeer...when she gets a call dat resturant is about 2 b mowed down by municipal corporation bulldozers. she runs 2 d site & jatin vihaan get lawyers 2 d site.

bulbul & mona's mom reach home...bulbul listens 2 vihaan's voicemail as rajbeer got her phone back. she realizes dat vihaan was telling d truth. 

on d oder hand...mona shows papers & dey realize dat dey got a wrong adress...when mona goes back in 2 keep d papers a masked man locks her in & ignites fire.

mona is trapped...& anushka in her home all happy dat mona paid d price of destroying her life & future. 

jatin vihaan reach d site...& break open d lock of d door...mona faints due to suffocation. jatin lifts her up πŸ‘ & is about 2 move towards d door when a part of d ceiling falls off...vihaan in an attempt to save jatin mona...gets crushed under it πŸ˜­

precap: yesss...d best thing...i am sooo jealous of tomorrow's updater...i get d cake & she gets d iciing πŸ˜­ 

well bulbul says I LOVE YOU 2 vihaan who is lying in ICU & then she kisses him πŸ˜³

okkk...so while u guys enjoy d update...me off 2 vibu dreamland...tada...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago
i think vihan  ban raha hai :P 
@madhu thanx 4 the update.😊i liked 2days epi except anu's drama & liked pre-cap. they r rushing it as now i think KHTV is going  2 end in the may but still it has atleast one month or may b 1.5 if they end it in mid may.they can atleast wrap it up properly.tho i know theres no story as such left in the show but they cud'd built BB-vihaan track atleast for 2-3 months & then give happy ending.it wud'd raised TRPs more.πŸ˜•but now i hope both BB-vihaan get 2gether ASAP & chuck out both mother -daughter duo out of their & their family's lives. Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Thanks much for the WU, Madhu ! πŸ€—
Jatin - Mona marriage πŸ₯³ and Vihaan - Bulbul - ILU scene β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
thanks for the update Madhu!!

Tanu always takes the cake away πŸ˜† what a precap, except Anu's crap the epi. was really good.
Thanks for the update.   so the best episodes started from yesterday.
shame ekta giving us now what we wanted for ages. anushka has completely forgotten her husband Balbir (babaloo !!)

thnx for the update. cant wait for 2morrow. so sad hopefully it doesnt end in may although i think it will coz then i wont be able to catch it due to exams😭 but anyways love ViBul
Awww...that was an amazing episode. I cannot wait for today's episode.
Thanks for sharing.

Keep smiling,
Soni