Look Me in the Eyes - GunJeev OS

Posted: 10 years ago

"Thanks" She said looking in his eyes. Mayank had thrown another tantrum after the news of a potential rishta for her. She hadn't even said yes and he had an anger fit. And that too in front of their family and her dad. She had left right away due to embarrassment and ran into Rajeev at the park.

Rajeev sir is so nice. She thought. She had vented out all her anger to him and he listened to her without a mum. She might have even cried a bit and he consoled her. Her mind couldn't help but compare the two men. Rajeev was mature and understanding and Mayank was impulsive. This impulsive trait of his was what pulled her in but now that she looks at it in the long run, it wasn't what she wanted. Heck she couldn't even stand it anymore. But Rajeev sir just made her comfortable, he could make her forget all her problems in a jiff. Like the times when he convinced her to focus on the competition. He gave her a different feeling all together.

Rajeev felt jitters when she looked at him in the eyes. Mayank had really done it this time, a tantrum in front of her family and her father? The man needed to start thinking before acting. The thought of Mayank rose annoyance in him, but the bigger issue that was bothering him right now was the potential rishta for Gunjan.

"So you are going to say yes to the rishta?" He asked her carefully, and trying to be subtle at the same time.

Gunjan didn't know the answer to that question. The rishta was brought by her dad and that too of an old friend of hers.  There was no reason why she shouldn't consider it. She then looked up at Rajeev, could he be the reason to say no? That thought went away as quickly as it came. That's impossible, he's your teacher and way older. He probably thinks of you as a child and doesn't even care if you get married.

"Pata nahi sir, there is no reason to say no." He clenched his fists but didn't say anything for a minute.

"Hm, kab milna hai?" He asked with curiosity.

"He's coming tonight." She replied. "I think I should go now, I should probably get ready for tonight."

"Hm." He said and she left.

Would they get married? And who is this man? Accha ladka hai bhi ya nahi? If they get married, will they leave Benaras? Me? He thought as he reached home too.

These thoughts had started haunting him now. Woh uski hojayegi. This last thought hurt him for some reason. He looked at the clock and it was 7:0m pm. He must be there by now.

What Rajeev did next was absolutely unlike him. He called Vihaan who was engaged to Rachna and they made plans to go over. Of course this decision had a price of its own, it came with never ending teasing from Vihaan.

"So bhai, itna concern? Woh bhi Gunjan kiliye? Kya baat hai? Vihaan said with a smile that showed all his 32.

Rajeev ignored Vihaan as he drove the car. He felt so silly doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. He said to himself again but he just couldn't bring himself to turn the car around.

When they reached the Garg's house there was another car there already. So that means they are here already.

He took a deep breath and rang the door bell. Dayal had opened the door and Vihaan and Rajeev took his blessings.

"Aao beta tum bohot subh waqt pe aye ho." Dayal told Vihaan and Rajeev. They both gave him a smile in return and entered the house.

He walked in and looked around. There were sweets on the table and the whole family was present. Looks like the man had come alone and had already become a hit with the family, especially the women. Beside him sat Gunjan. She looked absolutely beautiful with a red Anarkali sleevless dress. There was a big visible gap in between them that made him feel a little better but not good enough.

He went to greet the family and then sat in that gap. He himself was surprised at what he did. He just hoped no one thought wrong of his action but by the looks of it everyone was too busy with the man.

"Sir app?" Gunjan asked confused on seeing him.

Rajeev had no idea what to say to her. He was tired of being so confused and seeing her dressed up like this for that man bothered him. He didn't want her to leave Benaras, he didn't want her married, he didn't want her to leave him.

"Let's talk outside." He said and they casually excused themselves.

"Tum yeh shaadi karogi?" He asked right away as soon as they were outside.

"Sir?" Gunjan exclaimed in surprise. She hadn't expected this from him, but in a calm voice she replied "There is no reason to say no."

"Of course there are reasons!" He said a little frustrated. This woman was not thinking straight. He looked into her eyes and started "You are too young you know, and you have to finish your studies." He said, stepping closer to her with each word. "And you know nothing about that man…how can you marry someone like that?"  By the end of that his was low and almost pleading.

Gunjan realized how close they were stand and her heart started beating fast. He does care! She thought. Her mind had stopped working by now and with the surprises Rajeev kept giving her tonight, she didn't know what to say so she just kept quite.

Rajeev noticed her cheeks were gaining color with every second that passed by and she trembled a bit. He smiled inwardly as he noticed the effect he had on her. It gained courage with that thought and closed the inch between them and said with a low, husky voice "Bolo na.."

"Um..Woh..He's my childhood friend-"

"-Whom you haven't seen in years." He interrupted.  He then lifted his hand and caressed the red on her cheek. "You are red…" He whispered. She looked absolutely gorgeous in red. He looked at her intently, it was becoming harder and harder to control his feelings.  

"Mm…" Came out of Gunjan's mouth as she felt her cheeks heat up even more if that was possible. The way he was looking at her was making her feel different. What was happening to her? She thought as she started at the ground. Gunjan didn't know but she liked the feeling.

"Don't get married…" He whispered bringing his face closer to hers, requesting. He gave in, he didn't want her to get married and now she knows too.

Her face shot up at that. And to her surprise Rajeev's face was right there, their noses almost touching and their lips just a centimeter away.

She found her voice and asked weakly"Kyun?"

Rajeev's hands went down to her waist as he looked her in the eyes. Both Rajeev and Gunjan felt a jolt when his hands touched her waist and he leaned in even closer. "This is why…"

He then touched his lips with hers.

Feeling the gentle touch, Gunjan leaned in closer and without a thought she gave in. He kissed her slowly, savoring every moment. Her lips felt perfect him…His lips felt perfect to her. He was in no hurry to go anywhere and neither was Gunjan. The man waiting outside was forgotten and the only people that existed were Gunjan and Rajeev.

She pulled back and with a smile she said "Kaunsi shaadi?"     

He smiled and captured her lips again eagerly and Gunjan responded without a doubt in her mind.

This is for Hashii who wanted me to write a romantic OS on GunJeev.🤗
This was a different experiences all together writing because I usually don't write romance. So it might be sucky, especially the kiss scene but bear with me. I promise I will get better.😆
I hope you all liked it.😳
Comment and Like!

-Star
nice!! Star...well done!! 👏
OH WOW. I AM SPEACHLESS. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope the writer reads this and uses this. That would be treat. Really great job Star.
...oh god!!! i really want to be dat gunjan
...how romantic was your OS star, literally am dreaming of rajiv and gunjan.. ...god dammit they are so perfect...

gosh, only problem was that it ended.. ...i want more😭
Edited by riva2987 - 10 years ago
[QUOTE=starasdf]This is for Hashii who wanted me to write a romantic OS on GunJeev.🤗
This was a different experiences all together writing because I usually don't write romance. So it might be sucky, especially the kiss scene but bear with me. I promise I will get better.😆
I hope you all liked it.😳
Comment and Like!

-Star
[/QUOTE

Star ..I have no words to say ... I am so touched ...🤗 Seriously ... I dont know what to write ,and no idea how to thank you and how happy I am ... 

I dont know about others ..But baby I love it to the bits ... I wanted to see the bold Gunjeev ..here they are ... Star .. you rock in romance ..Now I doubt that actually u are single or not ... 😆

Thank you so very much for this OS... I likethe naughty Rajeev .. more I am sure we wont see this side of him in the serial ..so will make him live in our forum ... 

You have done great job darling ... Love you so so so much ❤️
Originally posted by riva2987

...oh god!!! i really want to be dat gunjan
...how romantic was your OS was star, literally am dreaming of rajiv and gunjan.. ...god dammit they are so perfect...

gosh, only problem was that it ended.. ...i want more😭

Thats the only complain from my side too ..Why did you end this 😳😳
Star...continue writing more Gunjeev OS!!! looking forward to em'!!! Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
she felt her cheeks heat up even more if that was possible. 

This is really real.. How do you know ..Tell me tell me 😳
OMGFGGG Star! 😲
Kya baat hai! OMG, kya OS likha hai! 😲

After reading this I feel like on 9th cloud
Now since we have some idea of Rajeev's feelings, it was a real treat seeing Gunjan feeling something something in her too. Haaye I will go crazy if this happens in the show 🤪

I was glad the way you showed Gunjan's reaction towards Mayank. This is the perfect reaction IMO.
The way she contrasted between the guys, terrific. Gunjan should really know this difference between the 2 guys & decide for herself what she wants in life. I hope atleast this would be shown in the show when & IF she has a soft corner for Rajeev 😳

OMG! I love Vihaan. I love the price Rajeev had to pay to Vihaan when Rajeev asked him to tag along. Mahn I absolutely love their brotherly bonding & his constant teasing. Just hillarious 🤣

Another hillarious moment was when Rajeev went & sat in the gap between Gunjan & Aditya. OMFG I was literally ROFLing imagining the scene 🤣

& the last moment when while persuading he kissed her. OMG! *thud*

*Dead* *Dead* *Dead*

What was that?! OMG & then she responded & then Kaunsi Shaadi? & then again Kiss?!
OMGGG literally dead!
Why did you stop there?! Whyyy?!?!
I wish you continued it, I wish you made Vihaan hiding seeing them kissing & then he officially teasing Rajeev like crazy!)OMG! I want this scene NOW! Please. Please. Please.

I want to see this happen in the show. Please, someone make CV's read this please.
Star, your awesome, mindblowing, terrific. Superb.
You are the Best. Sucha gifted writer.
Please write more & more & more.
I want a GunJeev OS from you. Everyday & yes I am serious :P

I love you for writing this   🤗
Please write a sequel ASAP. Please Please Please.

I can't get over this. Thank You for writing this 😳