Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys!
My first post on Season 2.
Well... IT IS AWESOME!
I honestly love it.
Season 1 was based on friendship and the pure joy of it.
They showed us the ups and downs of friendship and how it turns into love.
Some sweet, some sour, some spicy some salty moments.
It won our heart, but I guess it had become a bit dull in middle, but caught up soon.
Loved the way they ended season one.
Kudos to Kunal, Bharti and Fahad.
Coming to season two, it is based on enmity.
The hurt, hatred they have for each other is portrayed in season 2.
It is showing how the life changes when a student enters a college.
They try to prove themselves.
The process of getting insecure is shown.

First KD. He is an idiot, I say. An egoistic idiot. And Fahad portrays his character very well, I salute him. The way he showed his hurt turning into hatred, I love it. Somewhere still inside, he still loves Kiya and adores Ranveer. But his problem is his ego. This male ego, I tell you. I loved him being self-dependent and doing something to earn money, but when the reason was out, I felt like punching him. He was doing this to show RV down. Still love his character, but he is not my favourite anymore. It doesn't mean his character has been spoilt, but other characters have progressed.

Ranveer, a vulnerable creature. He is also an idiot. He lacks trust. But can't blame him for it, we know the reason, don't we? The way he wants to prove himself is awesome, but the reason behind it, again is stupid. He wants to show everyone that money isn't the only thing he possesses. He is also a human being. He doesn't wanyt people to see him as that again. He wants everyone to look upon him but not for his money. He still needs to know Panchi's worth. He sometimes really takes her for granted. I love YaRa, but if it sidelines RaHi, I won't like it. RV is still a charaqcter I love, but like KD, he isn't my favourite now.

Kiya, a bit** again. But this time, she has got something to prove. I loved the way she turned Anya down. She lacks trust also. I want the truth why KD had spiked Kiya's drink to come out, so at least she gets to know he didn't betray her for the first time. Second time wala, toh I guess JJ is here to clear up. She now showed her sister that she is no less. Kiya, stiull loves KD inside, but after two betrayals, can a girl take any more? Second one was assumption of hers, but still from her P.O.V, she is right. Infact from their own P.O.V.s, KD-RV are right too. I want to see more on Kiya. Kiya isn't in my favourite list right now too.

Panchi- A girl, who wants to prove that she IS something. Not just a 'moti'. She is very insecure. She is one of my favourites right now. She is a sensible one. I really loved that she didn't go to the chillars or even the dhakkans. She remained the middle girl. I disliked her proving herself, but what could she do? I don't blame her a single bit. She doesn't want anyone to see her as 'moti' in college too. She didn't choose RV over KD because of her love for RV, is something I loved. She doesn't sideline friendship. Somewhere deep down, she wanted to get noticed and have fame and importance. Okay, not fame, but she did want for everyone to see her. Love her a lot!

Piddi- I love Piddi's character of Season 2 more than 1. I am happy Piddi has been shown a bit sensible here. His character has actually developed a lot. He, IS insecure. He also tries to prove himself. He isn't small. That is what he wants to show everyone. He adores Junglee still a lot. I love him. He just is a bit biased towards KD. He should also try to know why would YaRa do so, but it isn't his fault. He never liked them that much. So he is right in his own way. One of my favourites now.

Avi: I pretty liked him. The way he entered, it showed that a new star is here! I loved his dressing style. I found him more like RV. But he is very cool, which is what I loved the most in him. He has got the same problem with his father as Kiya had with Anya. He wants his own identity. He is from a rich background, but doesn't want it to become his identity, but he can't help as it already id. He found himself in RV, so I guess that is why he took him in his group. He is sensible and logical too. Will wait to know more about him and then add him in my favourite list.

Omi- He is rich, but hasn't got that class. He, I guess is a bit desi types,  y'know. He doesn't discriminate between poor and rich, but he does. I mean he takes all the rich and classy people as bad. He thinks Avi underlooks poor ones, so he hates him. He seems to be fond of toffees, doesn't he? He believes in attacking rather than taking out a solution or thinking. He takes all the over-shadowed-by-money-wale-log in his gang. He is comparatively more hot-tempered than Avi, the cool dude. Want to explore his character and know his greys.

Avantika- Aha! My present favourite character! The most mischievous person you'd have ever seen. When her first seen was aired, I mean jab precap mei dikhaya tha na that some girl throws a bomb, I was so excited for whosoever she is's entry. And I loved her first scene with Avi. She is so damn cute! I see myself in her, honestly. But I don't love crackers though. I HATE THEM. I'm allergic to smoke, blah! She doesn't care about the outer world, Y'know like 'khud mein hi mast hai'. She believes to live the life in today, and not wait to do something tomorrow. She has got excellent intelligence, but just that she can't use it for the right thing. I love her craziness. She has brought the Jungleeness back. Waiting to know more!

I love Season 2 more, as love-life is vey less concentrated, which makes TBP stand out of the crowd.

This way Season 2 is full of showing off and enmity. The whole lot more interesting. This is my take. Pour in your views.

P.S The new characters will be added soon y me. Right now, got to go.
Edited by Kesha1234 - 10 years ago
bang on post Cherru!!
season 2 rocks!!!!
cherryπŸ€—
lovely take!!!!
more or less i agree to uπŸ˜ƒ
each character has progressed a lot
but still they carry their flaws
KD he is impulsive and hyper at times which tends to take him wrong decisions , he still loves kiya very much , jst hope the truth comes out soon
kiya :finally she proved that she is no less than anya , as KD she also cares for him , but b her pov as u said after getting betrayed , its hard for her to trust him again , though i wished she would had been a litle sensible during farewell party , bt nevertheless hope she gets to knw that KD didn't betrayed her and previous mu is also yet to get solved
rahi: thnk god atleast they are together with their frndshp , i m soo loving how panchi is standing for herself and being the frnd on both the side by not biasing , RV i sometime feel like punching him , having a frnd like panchi but still he is nt able to see how imp she is
piddi: i m jst loving him in S2 , though being on KD's side , he still cares for kiya and RV and wants to be buddies with them
*phew* thoda lamba post ho gaya
i jst hope atleast kisha's mu gets solved and RanSh , well their fights are getting bigger and bigger
hope jj will bring them back on track soon!!!!
Nice one Cherru. But I'm looking forward more to your take on new characters. Baaki I agree with all you said though. KD still my favourite BUT...he's been joined by Avi;-)
Edited and added the new characters!
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

bang on post Cherru!!
season 2 rocks!!!!
Thanks πŸ˜³
Originally posted by arhadlove

cherryπŸ€—
lovely take!!!!
more or less i agree to uπŸ˜ƒ
each character has progressed a lot
but still they carry their flaws
KD he is impulsive and hyper at times which tends to take him wrong decisions , he still loves kiya very much , jst hope the truth comes out soon
kiya :finally she proved that she is no less than anya , as KD she also cares for him , but b her pov as u said after getting betrayed , its hard for her to trust him again , though i wished she would had been a litle sensible during farewell party , bt nevertheless hope she gets to knw that KD didn't betrayed her and previous mu is also yet to get solved
rahi: thnk god atleast they are together with their frndshp , i m soo loving how panchi is standing for herself and being the frnd on both the side by not biasing , RV i sometime feel like punching him , having a frnd like panchi but still he is nt able to see how imp she is
piddi: i m jst loving him in S2 , though being on KD's side , he still cares for kiya and RV and wants to be buddies with them
*phew* thoda lamba post ho gaya
i jst hope atleast kisha's mu gets solved and RanSh , well their fights are getting bigger and bigger
hope jj will bring them back on track soon!!!!
Thank you for the lovely comment! To apni post ki baat kar rahi hai? Meri post dekh 🀣
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Nice one Cherru. But I'm looking forward more to your take on new characters. Baaki I agree with all you said though. KD still my favourite BUT...he's been joined by Avi;-)
Sorry, but Cherru is copyright of Radha aka Reddy. Sorry. And I added the new characters. They'll be added soon, you know bohot concentrate nahi hua. Exams, y'know! KD isn't removed but his favourite-ship [πŸ˜›] level has decreased from my side as I got new favourites.
Originally posted by Kesha1234

Sorry, but Cherru is copyright of Radha aka Reddy. Sorry. And I added the new characters. They'll be added soon, you know bohot concentrate nahi hua. Exams, y'know! KD isn't removed but his favourite-ship [πŸ˜›] level has decreased from my side as I got new favourites.

Actually...galti se y ki jagah u tyoe ho gaya πŸ˜†
Nice analysis πŸ˜ŠEdited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago