Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Actually...galti se y ki jagah u tyoe ho gaya πŸ˜†
It is okay. What do you say about my take on new characters? πŸ˜Š
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Nice analysis πŸ˜Š
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Interesting points about the characters and well I agree with most of them except for KD..he's still my favourite and the reason is because he went through a lot of hardships and the fact that his friends thought that he stooped so low to sell the mms you can't help but feel sorry for him. Yes I understand kiya was betrayed once by him but to be fair he had apologised like more than a million times and not only that but the guilt trip he went on and the hurt when she used to humiliate him was a lot more than what he did. I mean he clearly emphasised that it he only spiked the drink because of some misunderstanding. so I think he was punished severely for it anyway and the mms well he said it so many times he didn't do it and they really did hurt him a lot and now in season 2 when he tries to move on kiya and ranveer won't let him. So I feel that KD is the best character though I do like avi and omi they are jokes and panchi I really admire because of the way like you said didn't want to get in between rv and KD.. 
Originally posted by Kesha1234

It is okay. What do you say about my take on new characters? πŸ˜Š
I love your analysis!!! Dhasu reentryπŸ˜‰ Avantika is DA bomb!!!! Avi is toh & Omi is adorable. Eeps...I love S2<3<3

Rukmini jee...aap head to toe entry kab marengi???πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anika_243

Interesting points about the characters and well I agree with most of them except for KD..he's still my favourite and the reason is because he went through a lot of hardships and the fact that his friends thought that he stooped so low to sell the mms you can't help but feel sorry for him. Yes I understand kiya was betrayed once by him but to be fair he had apologised like more than a million times and not only that but the guilt trip he went on and the hurt when she used to humiliate him was a lot more than what he did. I mean he clearly emphasised that it he only spiked the drink because of some misunderstanding. so I think he was punished severely for it anyway and the mms well he said it so many times he didn't do it and they really did hurt him a lot and now in season 2 when he tries to move on kiya and ranveer won't let him. So I feel that KD is the best character though I do like avi and omi they are jokes and panchi I really admire because of the way like you said didn't want to get in between rv and KD.. 
Arey baba no, I'm not angry on him for that. I'm angry because he didn't trust RV for helping him genuinely. He's an egoistic idiot for that reason. Like I said, he has not spoiled and still improved, but I liked the improvement of the other characters better. I am totally with him for the MMS thing. But about that money, I can't help but call him egoistic.
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I love your analysis!!! Dhasu reentryπŸ˜‰ Avantika is DA bomb!!!! Avi is toh & Omi is adorable. Eeps...I love S2<3<3

Rukmini jee...aap head to toe entry kab marengi???πŸ˜†
Thanks πŸ˜› Season 2 rocks other all sucks [Piddi style πŸ˜›] Avi, super cool, Omi, cute and Avantika, I love her man!
Actually! Rukmni always stays in the library I guess!
Originally posted by nature2

hmmm
Hmmm?