--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Random OS  too bored so just writing any crap!waise bhi hadenn't writtien for a long tym so...

Written on other couples too:

KriYaansh OS-Tum Hi Ho-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3528686

KiSha OS-Tum Hi Ho-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3528717

SwaRon(TanHa) OS-Tum Hi Ho-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranveer and Panchi were in 10th,they were in different school but same tution!

Tution day:

They never liked eachother,actually they din't care abt eachother only!

Ranveer was sad as his girlfriend was sad with him,she fought with him!

He was sitting on the last bench where the entrance was!there were two rows in the class!

Panchi entered n looked at him,he too looked at her but both ignored eachother nPanchi wetn n she sat on the oppsiote row ka third bench!Each row had only 5 tables!

Ranveer was waiting for Riya,his GF,to cum,she came also she looked at him n she was going to go when he stood made her sit in his place n wet on his knees!

Note:different schools were there over there it was a mixed skul tution)

Riya screamt,"WHAT THE HELL😡😡"

everyone turned towards them!

When Panchi turns n sees this she was shocked cuz Ranveer was a egoistic ladka joh pehle sory kabhi nahi bolega!

Ranveer gave her red roses which where her favourite n caught his ears n in a cute way he said ,"SORRY"

Panchi without realising that she was too loud says,"SOOO CUTEEE"

every1 including Ranveer looks at her,she turns back as she din't want to see anything!

everyone esp his school mates start laughing cuz expecting something from Ranveer,like this was unbelivable n abnormal!

Class got over Riya without listening to Ranveer goes away n his schoolmates still din't forget the joke!

Panchi passed by him n she started walking to go back home!

Ranveer just turned n ran towards her n went n stood in font of her,Panchi stopped!

Ranveer din't  know how to say it,"ii...mmm Thank you!"

she looked at him in shock,"WHAT?"

he again says,"Thank you"

"Par kyu?"she asked in shock

"Listen just keep the thank you okkk pehle hi life main kisi ko thank you bol raha hoon"He said getting back his egoistic behaviour

"okkk fine"Panchi replied calmly!

Ranveer cooled down n bit n says,"Actually ur the only one who din't laugh on the rose  sorry thing u found it cute so thanx for not laughing"

"It was cute the way u said it,today there are many less boys who do this,n wait a min u have ever said THANK YOU????meansi was right abt u,ur quite egoistic"She asked laughig!

"YUP,never said thank you,wait a min did u just call me ego..."before he culd complete

Panchi completes it,"istic😆😆😆😆she starts laughing!,"ur too weird naaa?she continued!

"Ya"he replied!both laughed Panchi started walking she turned behind n waved a good bye,he too waved!

That day Panchi Rastogi and Ranveer Shergill became friends!

in 1 weeks they had their boards!they boards also got over!

RaHi had become very good friends by that tym!but still Riya had not forgiven him!

their results came out they went to the same college n they had becum best friends till that tym!

Riya too was in the same college!

One dayy:

Ranveer came to the canteen where Pachi was sitting alone n talking on the phone

he came n sat next to her  saidMoti yaaar Riya abhi bhi baat nahi kar rahi hain"

Panchi said,"you really want her back????"

Ranveer replies,"Yaaa i miss her kuch kar na"

"Nonu,IDEA,try to get her back"says Panchi getting up

Ranveer also gets up n slaps her on her head n says,"Meri Miss intelligentcia mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha,main toh soch raha tha ki main tujhe kaise apne pass lao"saying this he pulls her close!

Panchi hits him n moves behind!

Ranveer again says,"obvio pata hain I need to get her back par kaise????"

"Make her feel special"She says!

"Tu maddat karegi naaa???"he says like he can't do anything without her!

"nahi nahi tum koun ho?????rastein ke lafange????main kyu maddat karu tumari???obvio yaar main nahi karungi toh koun karega???"She says!

He opes his arms n asks for a hug,she refuses as if Riya will see then she will think sumthign else!

But he pulls her n hugs her cuz he din't care!😳😳😳😳😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
they made may attempts but all failed infact during all this Panchi even fell for Ranveer but she knew he loved Riya!

There was a party given by Ranveer where he invited all his friends including Riya n Riya cam cuz panchi forced her to cum!

Ranveer took his guitar  started singing!

Song-Batameez Dil from yeh jawani hain deewani
(I'm not detail main discussing the song)

Paan me pudina dekhaa, naak ka nagina dekha..
Chikni chameli dekhi, chiknaa kamina dekha..
Jaan-e-jigar hoke cheat kiya..
to sare tare bole, gilli gili aa..

Hewalks aroud Riya takes her n twirls her but Riya releases her hand from his n goes n stands somewhere else!

Ispe bhoot koi chadha hai, thehrna jaane na'
Ab to Kya bura kya bhala hai, fark pehchane na'
Zid pakad ke khada hai kambakht, chodna jane na..
Badtameez Dil, badtameez dil, battameez dil mane na, mane naYe jo haal hai, sawaal hai,

After Riya goes he goes to pachi catches her hand hits his shoulder on her shoulder
pulls her close n starts dacing with her he twirls her brings her back to him but the full time Panchi was looking at Riya! 

kamaal hai..Jane na, jane na..
Badtameez Dil, badtameez dil, battameez dil mane na'

he goes to other girls dances with them n then he slips on his knees n goes in front of Panchi like he is trying to propose her!Panchi takes his hand n takes him inside!

"Are u mad????tu mujhe impress karna chahtha hain ki Riya ko???"She says in a hyper mood!

"main he says going close to her n stops n continues,"main toh tujhe impress karna chahtha hoo meri football"n he again hits her shoulder with his

Panchi who was so angry finally there was a smile on her face

"Ur mad n hey,football not in public yeh toh tu  tabhi bolege when we are alone"she says!

"Okkk waise yeh gana Riya ke liye tha hi nahi it was for you,n main yeh apna last attempt karne jaa raha hoon I am gg to propose her but agar usne ab manna kar diya toh I dnt care"saying this he goes,panchi follows him!

Before Ranveer could do anything,the lights go off n Riya comes n stands in front of Ranveer n the spotlight was on them!

Riya says,"I know we love eachother from 10th par woh jhagdei ke baad I was too pissed with you tumne college main bhi bahout try kiya aj bhi try kiya but i never listened to  aj tumne mujhe jealous karne ke liye Panchi ke sath..."

"Woh tumhein jealous karne ke liye nahi tha,i really did it for Panchi"he replies

He looked at Panchi!

Riya continued,"okkk whatever But now I realised i acted like a big jerk sorry ranveer n I LOVE YOU",saying this she kissed him on his cheeks n hugged him!

As Panchi loved him she couldn't control her tears so she smiled at Ranveer,who was throughout looking at her,she smiled at him n went out from there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panchi was on Ranveer's terrace!It was Raining!

Song:Tum Hi Ho From: Aashiqui 2

(Beautiful song,for me this song suits two of my fav couples Kriyaansh and RaHi)

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Tujhse Juda Agar Ho Jaenge
To Khud Se Hi Ho Jaenge Juda
Panchi was feeling the Rain, n remembering her moments with Ranveer!
Kyuki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

She loved Rain!She always wished that her confession of love should be in Rain but she knew she will never be able to love anyone else but Ranveer,but Ranveer loved Riya!
Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
Ek Pal Dur Gawara Nahi
Tere Liye Her Roz Hai Jeete
Tujko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi
Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
Her Sans Pe Naam Tera
She closed her eyes n opened her Arms,the rai drops where falling on her face!
suddenly she hears Ranveer,"Tujhe barrish bahout pasand haina"?She dosen't turn towards him,but replies,"HA",after that she dosen't say anyting and keeps her arms down!

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Mein
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Sare Ghumo Ko Dil Se Nikala

Tere Saath Mera Hai Nasseeb Juda
Tujhe Pa Ke Adhura Na Raha

Hmmm
both of them were silent no one spoke Panchi's back was facing towards Ranveer,he walked towards her n first stood next to her n looked at her she did not want to look at him!she knew she would break down any moment!

Kyuki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
He went n stood in front of her now she was still looking down,He takes his one hand n cups her one cheek,Panchi moves behind,but Ranveer now takes his other hand  cups her nother cheek

Only one question was in Panchi's mind,"why is he doing this????"

he comes closer,more closer he joins his n her heads,Panchi was breathing very fast,they were so close that they could hear eachother's heartbeat's!

Panchi looked up,she was controlling her tears,she saw Ranveer closed her eyes n is moving towards her lips,for a minute she forgot eveything she too closed her eyes!

He came more close to her he was just a inch away from her n he puts his lips on her kissing her passionately Panchi din't know what to do she was shcoked,but she too responded she also kissed him passiontely!

Kyuki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi

They break the kiss Ranveer joins his n her heads panchi's eyes where still closed!
He says,"Moti I Love You...ya  I LOVE YOU MOTI...,as soon as Panchi hears it she starts crying Ranveer had still cuped her cheeks,now she really could'nt control,she couldn't believe it that he said that!She just hugged him,she was totally into his Arms!She just wanted to cry in his arms n nothing else!

"Nonu,I LOVE YOU TOOO"saying this both of them hug eachother more tight not ready to leave eachother...

Okkk,I know this was crap But it had been so long I haden't written on any of my Fav couples so decided to write one OS on all the couples I like!
sorry for spelling mistakes,if any cuz my keyboards not working properly!
hope youl liked it!

Edited by --Akshu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woww rahi version too😳
and m d 1st
amazing os akshu😊
both d song parts wer awesomee😳
Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
Hey!

I juz luvd it yaar! Amazing! U shud write more os on RaHi!
N plz pm me!
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aku it was nt crap it was fab..luved it...gr8 work...👏
but wht abt dat riya
hahah i luved der first convo
lovely os...🤗