~$Fear I$ Here$~PB FC Under Construction - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by arpita25

Thanks Neetu for the pics 😊

But till date I am confused about her presence in Fear Files.😕 How could she look so fat there when she is looking so stunning and perfect here?
😕

well its 2013, tht episode aired long bck so she must hve got pretty much time to shed weight.

but by looking these pics, i don't think she is in a big mood of making comeback. 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

well its 2013, tht episode aired long bck so she must hve got pretty much time to shed weight.

but by looking these pics, i don't think she is in a big mood of making comeback. 

Even I don't think she wants to come back on screen.🤔 She is just enjoying this all not missing anything so it's her decision.
😔
Originally posted by poorvi_sharma

Chalo at least koi jagah to hai jahan kuch khoye hue log mil jaate hain.
😆 😆 😆

Baat to sahi hi hai, par vahi log milte hain jo aage nahi aana chahte now I think.
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Ek baat to hai both bro and sis are golu molu to Pri ko weight gain karna hi hai. 😆 She is looking beautiful and nice.
😊

But I am happy that she has lost weight again.😊 That will be good for her future whether she comes back on TV or not. 😔
Originally posted by poorvi16

Accha kiya Vartu pic post kiya varna theek se yaad hi nahi aata shayad !!!!!!!! 😆 😆

Chalo accha hi hai yaad to aayi TV ki vahan aana chahiye !!!!!!!!!! 😉 😉

Par aage kahin dikh jaayein to samajhna bahut badi baat hai in dono logon k liye.

Oh my chatter box is here now. Thank god she is seen some where.😉 ðŸ˜‰ Lagta hai Naina ka asar Pooja jee par bhi ho gaya hai tabhi gayab rehti hain. 😆 😆

Apni Naina madam to phir bhi bahut dikhe hain agar Pooja jee se compare karein to.😛 Compare karna bhi hai to kisi aur se karo yaar. 😆

ye to hai ab jab bhi koi kho jayega to Fear File waalon se bolenge dhoondh k lane k liye.
😆 😆 😆

Kya abhi koi aur bhi hai kya dhoondh k lane k liye? 😕 Vikas ...no baba us ko to kabhi mat hi dhoondhna. 😔

Wowww after so many days I have seen her and she is not looking fat even. Her saari is very simple but she is looking gorgeous... 😳 😳 😳

Just the way I am not happy with her choice of saari even her cousins have wore better saris  and her make up didn't attract me either.😒 Being a celebrity it's not expected from her.
😔

Vahi hai yaar vishwaas kar na. 😉 😉 😉
Kuch asar to pada hai mujhe lagta hai tabhi to itne patli hue hai.😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› Aise hi raha to marriage pics bhi jaldi hi mil jaayengi.
😳 😉 😉

Haan yaar sahi bhi hai ab bus un ka hi wait hai aur phir to kuch bachega hi nahi aage k liye. 😔
^ i guess she has 'dropped' the celebrity status that's why.