10th Apr WU - Weird Hai Per Concern Hai! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!
YaRa!!!! MERE wale YaRa!!! Adorable wale, buddies wale YaRa. FINALLY!!!! Read karke hi feels aa rahe hai<3<3 YUPS! It was sooo good! God you should see it! The way Kiya was almost choking on tears and RV was surprised hearing her confession. You'd DIE! It was THAT good!

Bechari Panchi...hamesha phas jaati hai😆. But hayye...sounds absolutely adorable<3<3 Omi was looking for nonu bodyguard UNDER THE TABLE???🤣 OYE HOYE!! The scene was FANTASTIC!!! Specially when he called her "Nonu" and she looked at him and raised her eyebrows and he got scared and rectified his mistake! 🤣 UFF SHAZZY! MiChi! ViChi! With a dash of Chintu! uff! can never get tired of this!

And KiPi to finish off!!! An actual proper KiPi scene!!!!! RanSh bhi worried, KiPi bhi worried, sab worried but no one will admit it. Yes! KiPi! and it was not humorous! It was heart breaking actually. The last bit when Kiya says, "Why do you care?" UFF! You'd cry!

Damn...how does TBP manage to give the same depth to every non love shove wala relation<3. Mujhe dekhna hai!!!! IT'S A FREAKIN' MUST WATCH!!!! yeah! TBP ki non-canon have such depths...no wonder we are all crazy for them! 
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

finally saw d epi!!
YaRa, KiPi n most importantly Omi-Avi-Panchhi-Chintu

Exactly!

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

...Also JJ is Sophia's Superman<3<3

That's what Dean said! 😉

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Thank you for the written update :)

you're welcome! 😳

Originally posted by prateekdave7

All the scenes of todays was perfect...Specially i like panchi,avi and omi's convo... Awesome Upate.. Thanx a lot for giving this WU in detail...

Aww! Thankies for appreciation! Yups! All scenes were perfect! 😳
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Oh my! TBP officially entered the all tine favorite list for me!
The Avi - Panchi -Omi was superb matlab suuupppeerrrbbb!
KiPi scene was touched all hearts I guess.
And RanSh tho ek framr na ho kar bhi aaj superb the.

So right Nidz! OMG! I've SO MUCH feels for that Omi-Avi-Panchi scene! Like the ones I can't describe!!
Man, RanSh WERE concerned for each other! UFF! What bromance man! Touched the heart! 😭

Originally posted by *Khushii*

I SO LOVE the title you've given it!! Can't wait to watch :D

There was so much concern flowing around in the episode, funny kind, serious kind, desperate kind. Hence the title! 😆 Oh you're gonna LOVE it! 😉
RanSh sometimes give me a different vibe altogether 😉 😛 @ random thot!!
*banging my head on the wall* seriously understanding my bff's bf mind is much more easier than understanding JJ. God knows whats in his mind? even he loves to torture all of us! Anyone out here who is intelligent enough to decode whats going on in JJ's mind?😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
Thanks much for the WU, Maisy ðŸ¤—
God I miss this forum!! And your WUs!!