Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 10/4 Progress of the Ashtanga Yoga

Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Paravti asks her Guru what is her next task?

Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji, what will be her next task?

Aadi guru tells Parvati to cook without any help.

Lakshmiji asks how is it possible, to cook for all the rishis without any help?

Aadi guru asks her to cook soon for everyone.

Parvati enters the aashram's kitchen, lifts a vessel, puts it on fire & Shivji comes to see her cooking.

Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji, Parvati had told Shivji, if he is unable to get the Gajara then she will forget about his. Then he'll have to work hard to remind her. But this seems like Devi Parvati's test, not Shivji's. Vishnuji enlightens, Parvati's hard work is visible, she is like a child now, needs guidance.  Where as Shivji's  work is more difficult, like a mother he sees the child not being able to walk but he has to stop himself from helping her. His Akarma is his Shram.

Shivji helps Paravti put a heavy vessel  with his power.  Says you are not with me but we are not separate.

Vishnuji says this shows Parvati is searching her self with Shivji's help. If you will notice the true meaning of Aadi Shakti's Leela, it's explaining the World about the  Ashtanga Yoga. This is  her Kripa on the world.

Food is ready. Parvati serves rishi Dadhichi's shishyas.

Aadi Guru tells Gunesh Parvati will realize an important aspect of the Second stage "Niyam" it is called Satisfaction. The rishis are eating continuously, rishi Dadhichi is wondering about their hunger, such hunger is of only Ganesh. Aadi guru says now the food will get over soon. All are still eating. She serves Kheer to all, only little amount of Kheer is left. One of the rishi says the food is very tasty. Their stomach is full but are not satisfied, feel like having more. He asks for some more Kheer, she gives the remaining Kheer. She has a content feeling, has tears in her eyes. Gunesh asks Aadi Guru the reason of her tears. He says it is the feeling of satisfaction, can make anyone feel emotional. Paravti touches his feet. He says Kalyan ho.

J (Jalandhar) is sharpening his Sward. Shukracharya asks him why is the Army preparing for the war? Apasmar has not returned. J says heknows  the reason of making him Asura's king, wants to be ahead of his enemies. Apasmar returns with Indra's message of not returning any of the Gems. If They's try to get them, then Asuras will loose their king. Shukracharya is angry. J with a confident smile says now it's time for Devasura war.

Shivi is in Dhyan. Ganesh with rishi Dadhichi is standing in front of him. He tells them it's time for the 2nd stage to get over. Ganesh asks he has never seen mata doing anything special. Shivji says there is nothing very special about this stage. At Manikarnika Ghat (Kashi)  she experienced  Swadhyaya, repeating something again & again. A yogi does the same. Dasha Mahavidyas & Nava Nidhi are in your mother.  If Ishwari Shakti gets awakened, she will sense them soon compared to other.  Parvati considered me as a Guru, as an Ishwar. In Parvati's mind Apasmar's effect is still strong in her mind. When she concentrated on cooking  She gave more importance to rishi Dadhichi's shishyas, hunger then her own. She got the satisfaction. Her tears were the proof.   She is very humble & polite as a Shishya, surrendered to me compeletely. Now with Trataka, I will clear her mind, bringing her more near to her memories. that will be Shuchita, will prepare her for Tapah.

Precap: Parvati is sitting in front of Aadi Guru. He asks her to concentrate on his eyes. Forget everything & concentrate. He touches her 3rd eye position, awakens it. Parvati sees Sati's part at the Yagya, tears are rolling out of her eyes.

Different stages of the Ashtanga Yoga are given here,
First 2 stages of the Astanga Yoga, shown in the show are,

Yama (Principles or moral code)

Ahimsa - A principle of non-violence
Satya - A principle of Truthfulness
Asteya - A principle of non stealing
Brahmacharya - Continence / Celibacy
Aparigah - A principle of non-hoarding or non possessiveness

2. Niyama (Personal Disciplines)

Shuchita - Purity
Santosh - Contentment
Tapa - Endurance
Swadhyaya - Self study
Eshwar Pranidhan - Dedication

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
i missed the episode, again.:-@
So Adi Shakti leela is bringing Ashtanga Yoga to every one. In order for that to happen, Shiva parivaar is going through so much trouble. I guess it does teach the cardinal principle of  " Paropakarardha Midam Shareeram ". I still hope to see the enlightened Parvathi ( In her Raja Rajeswari Tripura Sundari form ) at the end of the journey.

I am not convinced by Lord Vishnu's ( CV's)  explanation. Akarma ( Non Action ) can never be karma. I am not saying Lord Shiva is not doing anything. He is doing everything in his power to help her. But she is doing the hard work. There is nothing worse than not knowing who you are (  identity crisis). I also agree that one has to work extremely hard to walk the path and reach the goal. But that is not what Parvathi said to him in parvathi van. He has to do the hard work. The problem is that they are trying to justify the cooked up story. I rather have Parvathi face shraap and go through what is going through now. Atleast that would have made some sense.

Let's see how this progresses.

Edited by Shakti_Shiva - 10 years ago
Point Anjani I had the same feeling Vishnu's exlanation was just about satisfactory wanting to justify the current scenario. But the episode was a good one. Lets see how they end it. 
he prabhuuu kaise paaun tohraa pyar.
Originally posted by Shakti_Shiva

I am not convinced by Lord Vishnu's ( CV's)  explanation. Akarma ( Non Action ) can never be karma. I am not saying Lord Shiva is not doing anything. He is doing everything in his power to help her. But she is doing the hard work. There is nothing worse than not knowing who you are (  identity crisis). I also agree that one has to work extremely hard to walk the path and reach the goal. But that is not what Parvathi said to him in parvathi van. He has to do the hard work. The problem is that they are trying to justify the cooked up story. I rather have Parvathi face shraap and go through what is going through now. Atleast that would have made some sense.

Let's see how this progresses.

Agree with u.. Anjani...
@ Bold :
The condition that she put was Mahadev had to do similar Tap.. that she did for him.. to get her back..But here we see Parvati doing all the struggle.. and Mahadev just guiding her in that..
Where and how is the struggle.. when Mahadev is all but teaching the world thru her..?? 
(except him going thru pain of separation) 

Now the track is good.. individually.. but CVs have contradicted their earlier point...😕
Lets wait and watch...
she did do karma - by saying she would forget her moments with Mahadev; for ever action there is a consequence. By forgetting she cut out a whole lot of work for herself. So basically there is work to be done by both Mahadev and Parvati

besides its a story, CV giving me torture
thanx for the lovely update..and kudos to the CVs for explaining the various stages of Ashtanga Yoga so beautifully..
Originally posted by Kal El

No precap?
Corrected.
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the lovely update..and kudos to the CVs for explaining the various stages of Ashtanga Yoga so beautifully..
Till now they have explained all both the stages well. Instad of just narrating them, showing them practically happening makes a very big difference. Some may find them, not that interesting but it's worth knowing. If one observs carefully, in our day to day life too some stages of Ashtanag yoga are involved. So it's good to know them.