OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
2day PiYa scene was adorable to watch. Starting wid Kiya politely saying Piddhi to watch n walk wid Piddhi replying in a polite way. They were in der real self widout any hatred or bullying. Both concerned for RanSh. Piddhi was trying to be smart in front of Kiya widout any success wen he was saying dat KD is fine n he is made of steel. Kiya was also saying dat RV was fine. I want more PiYa scenes.I think Piddhi may actually reunite KiSha as he promised to KD in Season 1 in d library wen he came to know abt Kiya helping KD during drug case. Hope v cud see such scenes in Season 1 too.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Yeah that was a nice scene.
1st time dono ne kitni achi tarah baat ki 😳
Aur jab Kiya ne KD ka pocha k kaisa hai to Piddi kitne style mai bola "BHAI" 😳😳
Aise jaise bhabhi ko tang karte hain na Bhai ka poch rahi hain 😳😆😆
Haaye I love that expression of Piddi 😳
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I also loved their scene today. They really should have more scenes together! 😳
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah truely der scene was really adorable xspclly way pidhi said sorry nd looked at kiya
n way kiya said watch n walk was scene of the epi i must say...
hop pidhi bring kiya and kd...
n Hop RanSh olso mke it...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup that convo Was so awkward yet so warm!!
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. I loved their scenes today too.. their was no hatred.. no attitude.. and most importantly.. they  both actually did care. Maybe piddhi might have a big hand in everything becoming ok for KD; like when he helped Jaitley when KD was in jail. Piddi can do anything for his KD Bhai and im sure he wont be able to see his brother sad for too long and with Jaitlley back im sure sooner or later things r gnna get sorted out. 👍🏼