jeannie aur juju WU 10.4.13

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

today s episode starts with someones footsteps n it is shown that he is none other than vela n he

says v big things about himself  his bday n juju opens the door n they hugged each other n a fun

scene takes place n jeannie wishes vela n juju gives him a small wrapped box n vela opens it n

sees it is a brand new watch n vela turns greedy again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n he asks jeannie about her gift

n jeannie gives him a fully decorated jewel box n poor vela was disappointed n jeannie explains

him that it is a gift box n he can ask any one wish which will be fulfilled today n vela thinks wat he

shud ask n he was about to go but jeannie stops him but he goes of n juju asks him wat she

has done if he asks a wrong sort of wish n jeannie says him not to worry n the scene shifts to

velu s house n he suddenly grins n vela asks that i wish that today jeannie shud be wid me n

fulfill all my wishes n suddenly jeannie who was talking to juju appears in his house n there juju

is worried n he searches for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then a girl wid top n long skirt (gia) s entry is shown in

the typical filmy way  n as the way jeannie  praised her the same way she is shown n then

she rings the call bell (juju s house) n he opens it n he is surprised n juju thinks her as a

salesgirl n she reveals that she has come to meet  jeannie from jeannie land n juju worries

again n thinks that he is in another problem again n gia searches for jeannie n juju glares at her

n she asks him y he is glaring at her n juju who wants to avoid gia n she enters in the house n

calling jeannie n vicky teases her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n gia doubts that juju harmed jeannie n he by mistake

reveals that he knows jeannie n gia warns him that say her where is jeannie or else ?

n she moves her hand n she locks juju in a cage n juju starts yelling at her n he pleads her to

take her out n the scene shifts to vela n jeannie n jeannie asks him wat is his wish n vela asks

for a car n jeannie brings a v small toy car for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n vela shows of again n jeannie turns

vela in to a miniature n he asks her to make him normal
n again the scene shifts to juju n gia

n gia makes faces at juju n again juju yells take him out n she uses her magic n makes juju

mute n she again uses her magic n makes juju vanish n then jeannie appears there n gia sees

her n jeannie wishes her happy bday n they hugged each other n she reveals that she is doing

phd n jeannie asks her how she knows that i live here ? gia reveals something (mute scene)

episode ends

precap : gia says to juju that i am not gonna to live here wid u n juju also says that even i am not

fond of being wid u n y u always criticize we humans n gia says to jeannie that she will not leave

jeannie here n go so even jeannie shud come wid her to jeannie land n jeannie was all shocked

Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aww thank u sweety for ur update
have-a-dream thumbnail