Thendral Update Wed Apr 10, 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the wonderful update Pearl. Very apt comments!

Irukra torture pathadhu nu they have turned Prabha's character into a sandhega pei. Absolutely disgusting!

Full torture deepa ku illa it's for viewers. 😡 The CTs are true sadists! Epdi navathurdhunu therila story ya ninaikren. So they decided to insert random problems everywhere. Enga thirumbinalum prob mayyam. 3 friends oda niruthama Lav is also included in this circle. Grr! Idhu aavardhu killa. Pora route aa paatha TMS madhiri poidum pola irukku. It just shows their lack of creativity.

Prabha is a moron. Suchi kuda ivan sirichu pesra madhiri enaikavadhu has he talked to D? Double standards!!

Waiting for the day D senses everything. Anikku irukku kutcheri Prabha ku!

D should just divorce him. She really deserves a better life!

Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️
Thanks Bhago and Jaya akka for yest updates! 👏⭐️

Grrr Prabha... 😡 Ipdiya santhega padurathu? Why u cant ask her straight? Psychoo psychoo..
Kodumai to the core 😡🤢
Wish D saw him checking the call list in her mobile. Such a cheap guy. When he was in D's house he yelled at her so bad for touching his damn phone. (Her mom will ask her to attend the call!) If he does it again she should remind it. 😡 Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
thank you pearl for the wonderful update and the title..😉

deepa i am feeling pity for you...
😔
that's all no comments for prabha..🤢

engapa tt ya kanum...!!
😡 Edited by Suha95 - 10 years ago
thanks pearl for the update!
actually this prabha-deepa track is good to show how relationships can go sour if trust is not there or if a partner gets fanatical abt past relationships...
prabha was the one who did not even allow deepa to take his phone when GD called once and now he is cheking on her...good for him..let him do it...and that friend chking for him may actually bounce on him may be!
prabha really acting like GD now with all his stupid and cheap ways! but somehow feel its good CTs are showing as there are a whole lot out there thinking like him, I am sure!

Originally posted by vjayam

thanks pearl for the update!
actually this prabha-deepa track is good to show how relationships can go sour if trust is not there or if a partner gets fanatical abt past relationships...
but somehow feel its good CTs are showing as there are a whole lot out there thinking like him, I am sure!

Jaya akka epdi kaa? Epdi ungala mattum mudiyuthu?
Your soo great, why na intha kodumai track yum kooda positive ah parkureengalee..👏
Ellarum kv la irukanga, but your only commenting like this. I like it, superb ka 😃 🤗
Thanks for the wonderful update with a good title.

I don't feel like watching thendral these days with the episodes becoming predictable and boring day by day. The CT team seems like has been routed out or they have taken a break. The same old stuff that happened to T/TA is kind of being repeated with D/P/GD. GW/P seem to be  never ever going to change even a tiny wee bit, while more people like Lav's mil join this category. Kal has too much on her head, while D has to tackle a total stupid creepy jerk everyday! One GW is too much for T and now TA would never ever learn from his past! He doesn't even pause to think that an imp decision like buying a car/house needs to be taken along with his wife and not an outsider.

Lav's mil and periamma are going overboard and Lav definitely needs to draw a line and she has done that. It is her baby and she is the one who shud decide everything abt her baby from using diapers to handling him. Others can suggest/advise but it is for Lav to decide. Also, the old lady is very rough and very bossy and her very tone is just annoying.  Lav's mil shud try understanding the situation and change according to times. But, again it seems like a long filler track. Even Anand /S track with samiyar seemed far better than these lifeless, storyless tracks. Also, shudn't the CT's close the A/S track with Samiyar? They have left it hanging.

P is totally annoying and I feel like skipping his part altogether. He has double standards and this shud have been very clear to D the night he was torturing her with Suchi talks. I expected D to be smarter and bolder than this by quickly asking him back abt hiding the S matter altogether in the beginning. But, she cried and begged him not to torture her further!!! She cud have asked him why he had to hide S was working with him or why he was hiding everything that S tells him. Wish tracking D's calls backfires. Definitely, D did not deserve this total jerk . He seems very creepy with his talks these days and I wish D gives him (and also GD) a tight slap.  

Thanks for the updates Pearl.

Thendral USA, totally agree with your logic. 
Thanks for the updates today.

Woo the paati is gone finally!  The baby is so cute and Nit playing with him aww.

Gggrr Prabha, don't know why but finding it a little amusing to see this different Prabha but it better not drag forever.