HT-M-Monas show to go off air - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
i dont want it to end. only just started liking it
shows like pavitra rishta and bade ache have more crap then this. purvi is being overly 'mahaan' and bade ache is going in circles e.g. ayesha's monster food and what not ðŸ¤”
Sorry to say but I really think the show should go off air. It does not have a strong story line. I liked it before the crap track of Anushka came. Now it sucks to me...
Chalo finally its endingmona deserves better show than this crap
When vineet's character end that day this show end for me..now its good that this show going off air..
Show should have ended after Pradeep's death .. there was no story after that .. they were just dragging it ..
I liked the show after Pradeep's death..Why not end that ChanChan with TRPs of just 0.9 instead ? 😆
I am liking the current track..They shouldnt end it.
show is HORRIBLE! i don't even feel like watching it. I'm rooting for Anu...because i started to watch this show since january 2012...but anu can never win also it seems her character seems to be going mental. How the hell can she believe mona's father in law? Really? Mahaan Mona would put such an old man on the streets? I thought she knew Mahaan Mona better than that. Show completely sucks right now and I can't wait for it to end. Wish it could end next week though instead of next month ðŸ¤¢
Just got Sony recently for Chhan Chhan and am pleasantly surprised at the quality of Sony shows with KHTV being one that I'm really liking. I've kind of caught up with the story and am really liking the Vihaan Bulbul story and although I didn't see it the backstory too sounds very interesting. Obviously I don't understand the characters in the way that those who have been watching for a long time do but I find BulBul's lack of trust to be understandable. Long term viewers are obviously better judges of the show but as a recent convert I find the show very interesting.
As far as TRP's go I didn't think it was doing any better or worse than most Sony shows, so it would be a shame if it were taken off for that reason.
Have to say though that I don't understand the lack of logic of one poster in wanting a show with a TRP of 0.9 to be taken off air for a show with a TRP of 0.7 - some people just like to spread their negativity everywhere. Personally I am enjoying a lot of Sony shows now and don't want to see any of them be taken off air.

Edited by jake1 - 10 years ago
Glad it's over! Phew, I had to go through the torture of watching bits of the show while channel surfing to wait for BALH to air. 

Though Sargun and Mona are good actors, there was something missing in the story right from the beginning. Both should do other shows and hope they get justice to their roles there. Right now I would pick the historical show airing at 10pm than this. 
oh no! so the news is true? ðŸ˜­