Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Amit Tandon celebrates one of his merriest birthdays

By TellychakkarTeam 11 Apr 2013 - 17:53

Amit Tandon

You may receive gifts on various different occasions throughout the year. Receiving gifts on your birthday is extra-special though. Amit Tandon who is currently playing Rahul in Jeannie Aur Juju received beautiful designer shoes from Baldinini and a watch from his wife. And guess what? He gifted himself a Mercedes.

The actor will be spending his birthday (11 April 2013) shooting and then head to supervise the under construction 5000 square feet children's play centre which he will be opening soon. Being a lover of children, he conceived of this play centre as he feels that in Mumbai kids don't have much place to play.

He feels that this birthday is one of his best ones. He reasons, "I am doing well in my acting career and am running my own business as I celebrate this birthday of mine." When asked about his worst birthday, he says, "It was on my 30th birthday when I had to bid goodbye to my twenties."

We wish Amit many happy returns of this great day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/amit-tandon-celebrates-one-his-merriest-birthdays

//^ WikiPedia ^//

Biography

Tandon is of American nationality, coming from New York, graduated from Stony Brook University 

Personal life

Tandon is married to Ruby Tandon who is a trainee doctor from Vancouver, Canada. She moved to Mumbai after her marriage with the aim of completing her medical degree at a future date. She gave birth to a baby girl in Canada on 30 June 2010.The couple have named the baby Jiyana.

Career

After Idol, he was next seen as Prithvi in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai alongside Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb. Prithvi was a supporting character who later became an antagonist until he ended up dead in middle of the show.

He was then cast in the role of Manthan, Karan and Tanya's son, in her popular soap opera, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. The show last aired on November 6, 2008.

After Kyunki, his next show was the Zee TV drama, Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan. He played the role of an NRI, Abhay Singh.

Other Reality Shows and Debut Album

After taking part in Indian Idol, Tandon took part in two more reality shows - Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar and Zara Nachke Dikha.He performed in the Indian telly awards 2009 with sara khan on twist(love Aaj Kal).He was also there on an episode of Laughter Ke Phatke.Since January 15, 2011, he is the host of the reality show Dadagiri Season 4 on UTV Bindass.

In 2008, he released his debut solo album, Tanha - Lonely At Heart on Tips.

Dill Mill Gayye

His current venture in television is DIll Mill Gayye, a teen romantic comedy drama set in the backdrop of a hospital which deals with lives of young doctors and is also a semi-sequel to Star Plus drama, Sanjivani. He plays Dr. Abhimanyu Modi who joined in as the new COS of the hospital to solve a financial crisis the hospital is facing. He is in love with a Nikita Malhotra (portrayed by Shweta Gulati.

Edited by ANrucha - 11 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
//^ Creations ^//

[/IMG]https://i.imgur.com/RJ88ifu.jpg[/IMG]

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Happy birthday amit tandon aka our Dr.Abhimanyu modi
May god bless u

Wow today is my b'day also
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy B'day Amit. :D Wishing you all the success and Happiness in life. :) 
Wished on FB too. :) 

pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birth day amit tondon .welcome in jeanie aur juju.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊Many Many More Happy B'day!!!
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Amit

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved you in DMG :-) you have an awesome voice