Your favourite superhero? - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so I didn't there was a forum for Hollywood. Anyways on the topic my favourites is Iron Man. And I also have a thing for Captain America
Oh so many batsy fans here! I love batsy, spidey n supes.
Superman, Batman, Captain America, Wonderwoman and Green Arrow
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Mine Has to be Bat Man! I mean look at the guy. His personality is better than the rest and the guy is rich for heavens sake. 😆

I like him coz The whole gotham city being so dark and evil and it makes BatMan even more interesting. 😆 and he is kinda real. Without any natural super powers so yeah BatMan all the way. I sound like a geek. 🤣 🤓

I like Batman movies and Batman for the reasons you mentioned and also the fact that the tragedy he faced in such young age made him what he is

I also used to be quite fond of 'The Phanton' and I am really surprised that Hollywood totally ignores that character

DC all the way!!!!
Batty,Superman,The Flash,Green Arrow9Thanks to amell),Wonder woman ❤️

Marvel's Captain america,hulk and LOKI😳

From Hollywood Thor

But if anyone know Indian superheroes then I like DOGA,Dhruv etc of Raj comics

From movies or from the comics? As far as the comics are concerned, many characters have assumed the roles of the famous super heroes. There hasn't been just one batman or one spidy. 
I like Steve Rogers as Captain America the most. The alternative versions not so much, though Bucky Barnes was good too. 

I love the trinity, am a huge fan of Justice League. Also loved Nolan's treatment of Batman and Bruce in the trilogy. 

And not exactly a superhero, but Loki kicks ass. 

Batman. He is one of my favorite characters of all time, not just limited to CBs or superheros.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago