Your favourite superhero? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MrDmglover

One n only Iron man...

🤗 y dear,my fav too
Definitely Henry Cavill as Superman in the Man of Steel movie that came out a few days ago 😉

Spiderman shall always remain my favourite. the main reason is his suit which is very unusual. and his powers too. since he is young, still in college...and good looking. he makes up for the perfect superhero for me 
Originally posted by Asha004

Definitely Henry Cavill as Superman in the Man of Steel movie that came out a few days ago😉

I still dont watch d movie 😔 ...hope will c it next week
batman batman batman...
coz (in gordon's words in the movie) he is not a hero he is the silent guardian and a watchful protector...the dark knight ❤️

yes...he is the only hero with no superpowers and more realistic...not only becoz of the movie but i liked him from very first of my childhood when i used to watch the animated series...nanananana batmaaann :)

and yes chris nolan's triology made me to love it more...the way bale presented batman is WOW!!...and i like like like joker ...heath ledger did a awesome job which led me more into the movie !!

So yea itz batman
Ghost Rider played by Nicholas Cage 
He was burning hot ... I mean literally 😆

i like them all...if i have to choose one then it'll be iron man..robert downy jr. rockss! 
Spiderman
Captain America
Iron man
Superman :D
I swear I'm still in love with Clarke Kent :D

Originally posted by Sam_KaShian

i like them all...if i have to choose one then it'll be iron man..robert downy jr. rockss!

same here:) Love Iron man coz of him😊