Your favourite superhero? - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Redrose07

My legion of ex's also liked the name😆

That was the 1st thing of mine that they were attracted to😃

It is supposed to be short,cute and funny,something u can say at the most random momets,even while sleeping😆

But guess what?? I love everything abt u Rosie😳

Beat that

Even i can make it 'dipu,dipzy,dippz,dippy...many many forms😆 Wait wait wait r u a boy? :O 😆
When i said i love everything abt u...u should have guessed that..Unless u urself are a boy,which would make me look gay but the fault still could be implied on you because u at girlish and ur name is as rosy ay it gets for a girl.

I am a boy and a good 1 at that!😳
Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

Even i can make it 'dipu,dipzy,dippz,dippy...many many forms😆 Wait wait wait r u a boy? :O 😆

When i said i love everything abt u...u should have guessed that..Unless u urself are a boy,which would make me look gay but the fault still could be implied on you because u at girlish and ur name is as rosy ay it gets for a girl.

Even i am bengali...are u?

Yap now i understand u r a boy😛 boys r pretty good at promoting themselfes 😆...bengali? seems like u r not :(
Did i promote myself well in your eyes?? That matters the most!😉
And what makes you think that i'm not a bengali,i can say something about you in bengali

It goessomething like...tomar naam ta golap fuler moto sundor😳

Did i promote myself well in your eyes?? That matters the most!😉
And what makes you think that i'm not a bengali,i can say something about you in bengali

It goessomething like...tomar naam ta golap fuler moto sundor😳

dhonnobad,apnar tao khub sundor:) 😆 i'm still gigling...morar exam next day,have 2 go..shuvo ratri dipu😉
Originally posted by Redrose07

dhonnobad,apnar tao khub sundor:) 😆 i'm still gigling...morar exam next day,have 2 go..shuvo ratri dipu😉

Go and study...all the best fr ur exams rossila...and keep on gigling...i love it when girls giggle thinking abt me...It makes me feel like i am the centre of attraction!

Shuvo ratri..abaar jeno taratari dekha pai apnar😊
Tony strak!!!!
Robert downy was awesome as iron man
Originally posted by -Ronnie-

Tony strak!!!!
Robert downy was awesome as iron man

He is awesomest☺️
Originally posted by magni

Thor<3

😊
i like heath ledger.. but he's dead..he'll always be my charm and my superhero..