Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kesha1234

Ek baat poochu? How is hall of fame decided?

most no. of likes!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail

in general. . !!
posts, comments everything
Effervescent_R thumbnail

anytym Cherru 😉
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice analysis. Im gnna watch the episode after i get back home, but your analysis is making me eager to watch it :$ hehehe. Great post :D
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supreet_dmg

Really nice analysis. Im gnna watch the episode after i get back home, but your analysis is making me eager to watch it :$ hehehe. Great post :D

thank u dear 😃
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊woow FB was truelly a heart touching scene...
our 2 heroes KD n RV on FB oh god am in love wid d both guyz
dey wer jzt oustanding...
Yeah nw itz tym for TBP2 wid more added jokerz...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joshyalbinaAlBz

😊woow FB was truelly a heart touching scene...
our 2 heroes KD n RV on FB oh god am in love wid d both guyz
dey wer jzt oustanding...
Yeah nw itz tym for TBP2 wid more added jokerz...

yup 😃
sweetshine thumbnail
Radss Superb Analysis😳👏
OMG today's epi was total Chakachak 😉😳(in JJ's language😆)
hahaha Avantika-Piddi scene was really funny😆, Piddi being himself didnt even realise he said everything hahaha 🤣
and OMG the way JJ spoke to Omi-Avi aaahhh yeesss its soo gud to see Junglee back😃😆 hahaha
the stunned confused faces of Omi-Avi and JJ making their fights modernised hahaha the whole scene was damn Super-cool😳
and shit hahaha CV's have planned to kill us during thurs🤣 hahaha last week they gave us that beautiful buddies dream 😆which i still cant get over 🤣hahaha and today RanSh ka OMG that was freaking AH-MAZINGGG😳
I luv the way they ran and then KD fell and RV teased him damn that whole scene they portrayed such an awsum pure friendship😳
I soo want that RanSh back, JJ ka dream dekh ke hi i soo wished to see more of it, soo happy CV's gave sumthing today😳
and the best part was RV-KD realizing the worth of that dream and what could have been, the pain and the regret everything was damn well portrayed👏
Precap hahahaha OMG Omi-Avi ka shock over Rules and JJ ka mischievous smile🤣 hahaha damn i luv that cant wait to watch that😳 hehehe
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Radss Superb Analysis😳👏</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG today's epi was total Chakachak 😉😳(in JJ's language😆)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hahaha Avantika-Piddi scene was really funny😆, Piddi being himself didnt even realise he said everything hahaha🤣</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and OMG the way JJ spoke to Omi-Avi aaahhh yeesss its soo gud to see Junglee back😃😆 hahaha</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the stunned confused faces of Omi-Avi and JJ making their fights modernised hahaha the whole scene was damn Super-cool😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and shit hahaha CV's have planned to kill us during thurs🤣 hahaha last week they gave us that beautiful buddies dream 😆which i still cant get over 🤣hahaha and today RanSh ka OMG that was freaking AH-MAZINGGG😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I luv the way they ran and then KD fell and RV teased him damn that whole scene they portrayed such an awsum pure friendship😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I soo want that RanSh back, JJ ka dream dekh ke hi i soo wished to see more of it, soo happy CV's gave sumthing today😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and the best part was RV-KD realizing the worth of that dream and what could have been, the pain and the regret everything was damn well portrayed👏</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Precap hahahaha OMG Omi-Avi ka shock over Rules and JJ ka mischievous smile🤣 hahaha damn i luv that cant wait to watch that😳 hehehe</font>

I know yaar. ..I know. . wasnt it jus perfect!!!
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The highlight of the epi was RanSh <3