Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 11/4 Jalandhar is attacked

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Updating on behalf of Shruti.
               After All these steps, through Trataka, I'll complete Shuchita in Parvati, that will bring her near her memories, from that step her Tapah will start.

Parvati comes, is ready for the next part, sits in front of her Guru. He asks her to concentrate on his eyes, forgetting everything, concentrate only in his eyes. She does so. Rembers her FBs of Sati's  going before the Yagya at Kailash, Dadhichi outside the Yagya place, Daksh's insult. Her convo with Daksh.

At Patala loka Asuras are excited for war. Shukracharya tells J (Jalandhar), he wants to discuss about his security before starting the war, as his security is important for Asura's future. That's your son. He saw in his Dhyan, if he marries a pious woman, that will protect him. J says marrisge is not important in his life. He is worried about his protection but attact is the biggest protection.

Rishi Twashta & Kalnemi comes there. Shukracharya introduced them to J. Kalnemi is a strong Asura & Rishi Twastha is introduced as Trishira's father. He says J is aware of who they are. J has invited them to fight with Devas. J says, it's time to take revenge from Indra, he is invited to call his 2nd son, who is secured in 99 layered  Fort. Tell him it's time for his brother's revenge. Shukracharya asks Kalnemi about his daughter. J say it's time to call the most powerful warrier among Asuras

Aadi Guru, awakens her 3rd eye by pressing it with his thumb. Daksh's words continues, Sati decides to jump in the Agni kund. Daksh tells her to go ahead. Sati takes the Aadi Shakti's form, declares she is leaving her body, burning it with her Yoga Urja. The power leaves her body & burning body falls down.

Swarnasur attacks J, but he turns & cathes his hand midway. He tells J, he wants revenge, with this weapon he'll be unconscious forever.

Shivji tells Ganesh Paravti is in Tapah 's stage but is not compeletely in it. Rishi Dadhichi says because Avidya's Daitya Apasmar is stopping her. He can not be killed. Shivji says Apasmar's death means loss of memories. He should be controlled to take Paravti in her next stage. He tells Ganesh to look after his mother & leaves. Ganesh mentally assures his mata  not to worry, father will take care of everything.

J kills Swarnasur  but he is hit by the weapon, calls for Vaidya. To keep himself awake takes a knife, is about to pearce in his body, but is stopped by a girl's hand. J asks he, he has called a Vaidya, who are you. She answers Kalnemi's daughter Vrinda, says I am Vaidya & it's my duty to protect you. Kalnemi smiles seeing both of them.

Rishi Twastha is in the Fort where his son Vritrasur is. He calls him, asks him to wake up, it's time to take revenge from Indra. Vritrasur gets up.

Precap:  Vrinda is treating J, a leaf is covering his wound. She tells him, the poison of Indra's weapon will slowly spread in your blood, it will start affecting your body, mind slowly. He catches her hand.

Shivji is doing his Tandav nritya surrounded by fire. Ganesh is watching Parvati in her Tapah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The beginning was good where Parvati gets strong flashbacks. Jallu looks and acts very strangely. Not impressed. Vrinda just comes in at the nick of time. She was supposed to be rescued by Jal right. DKDM we are used to this. πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update meenakshi
Ended up missing the episode
So tommorow Natraja...
And by next week Vrinda and Jalandhars marriage
And finally the return of Vritrasur...
I guess we may see Dadhichi dying and the Nahush episode soon
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Sati's memories are over...but she still doesn't know the connection.. now she will start seeing herself...?? 
She saw Mahadev in FB too.. will she wonder.. its the same Sadhu who is been stalking her?πŸ˜†

Tomo.. The D day... Nataraj form... 

Thanks Minakshi...!! 

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did anyone notice that Mahadev also was talking with little tedi gardan??
Side effects of zombie jal
Speaking of which, they are making nice aviyal (vegetable curry mixture) out of the whole story
ie. They have mixed up Jalandhar with Trishira story and suddenly Tvashta remembers that his son has died and his bro needs to know. Such a good father.πŸ˜†
Anyways, track is going smoothly so I am excited - how the mixture turns out (spicy or bland)
Thanks Meenakshiji.
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 11 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..the episode rocked today..i liked vrinda's entry and also waiting desperately for the natraj roop tomorrow..
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I missed today's episode but thanks for the update.😊
tweetykins21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...thanks..The precap..is it not the same tandav that Mahadev did after Sati's immolation? I guess Parvati is seeing that in her dhyaan...after effects of Satis death...
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's epi was good, but tomorrow will be awesome.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Like button is not workingπŸ˜• 

The Asuras are excited for war & Shukracharya wants to get J married. In the precap, Vinda says this poison will start affecting your body, mind. So they are going to show J's -ve thoughts & actions are due to Indra?