Written Update 11th April 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with,
Soham thinks that Purvi n Arjun gave a big dhoka to Ovi but he thinks that Arjun is a big culprit in this matter i need to talk to him as its serious matter for all three lives,Ovi comes out of Archana's Ward n she is walking like a blindly without looking any where Soham tries to stop her but she doesn't.
Soham goes behind her while she is walking then a car is coming towards her Soham takes her behind n says that if anything would have happened to you,Ovi sees him n cries says Dada i got betrayed they cheated me.Soham asks who cheated you then She says Arjun n Purvi,Purvi took everything from me My Life,My Husband,Now My Child also Nothing is left for me now then Soham says you would have got any wrong info everything is there with you n Lovely Daughter Pari too then she realizes that its Soham where she is crying in his arms n leaves him says that you are also like them Leave me alone.
Scene shifts to Teju talking to Jignesh saying that she is now very comfortable with his family bcoz she got to knew everyone n lastly she says that keys are kept in drawer otherwise Charulata will get on fire,Last time you saw that a Cat took the packet of milk she created a drama so i don't want that again.Teju thanks Jignesh for helping her then he says that still she calls his mom Snehalata ji then she says that one day will come when i'll call her as Mother in law.Manav comes in Teju's room asks her hows she?Teju replies that she is fine n got adjusted with Sunny's family,Manav says its good n goes.

Part 2:
Purvi thinks that why Punni called her in hotel n that time she was not there so whats the matter?She gets a call from Manav n he says that Tomorrow its Arjun n Ovi's Marriage Anniversary you need to be there n tell everybody in the house about it.Purvi nods ok Baba then Onir comes with a glass of water n gives to her,She drinks it n Onir asks her why Punni called her then She says that Punni might have a plan in her mind.Purvi says to Onir that she remembers when she said to Arjun to get married to Ovi that time i forgotted him but what will happen when everybody will Pari's truth its My n Arjun's baby.Onir says he will do something but when the party of Arjun n Ovi gets over that time they'll tell to Manav about this,Purvi agrees.
Ovi is at D House where she is crying suddenly stops n wipes her tears goes inside the room lights turn on Teju comes out with a cake n everybody starts wishing her happy anniversary though she is not in state to celebrate then Arjun comes n hugs says Happy Anniversary,Ovi gives a wink smile.Ovi in her room thinks about Purvi n Arjun how they betrayed her of Pari's Truth then Pari starts crying she takes her in arms n sings a Lori after it Pari stops crying but then she thinks its Purvi's Daughter n keeps her in Baby's bed.Ovi is trying to sleep when Arjun hears Pari is crying he goes n picks her up takes outside then Ovi wakes up.

Part 3:
Soham is thinking about Ovi when Varsha gives him a glass of water then she asks who got him bailed out,He says that Archana signed those bail papers before going in coma.Varsha says that Archana has a Big Heart but still she didn't forgive me for my mistake there is a valid reason for that,Soham says that he is thinking of Ovi as she was saying Arjun n Purvi cheated her but i didn't asked her why?then bell rings a man comes in asks Soham that he wanted a part time job,he says yes. Man says that he will be attend Manav's party listening this Soham says i can't go but Varsha says he will do the work.Soham says i can't go Mai then Varsha says go for ur Sister Ovi bcoz you have supported her in bad times now be a part of her good time,Soham agrees to go.
Manju calls Punni for that she needs to come in Arjun n Ovi's party but she denies it then Manju forces her.
Mittal comes n Punni hungs up the phone,he asks if she had done the work of his she says i m trying to get it done,Mittal gets angry do the work urgently then Punni says that the work i gave to Purvi bcoz i got some proof against her.Mittal gets shocked what proof then she gives the CD of Onir n Purvi,Mittal says where did you get that when you were have this CD then why didn't you submitted in court While gets a clue n laughs that the Tomorrow's day is big day for me.

Precap:Onir says to Purvi that everything will be alright when they will say all truth to Manav.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Sorry for the late update as it was a festival in my house today but i hope that everybody enjoyed my WU.
Happy Gudi Padwa to Every1 in the Forum,.
So thats it for the Day will meet next Thursday till then Keep Smiling n Have a Great Year Ahead!!!Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks in advance dada😃
crazy2012 thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update Gaurav
shiv0624 thumbnail
I think Ovi is forgettting how she got married to Arjun, it was because of Purvi, Purvi didn't try to take anything from her...Purvi was sacrificing for her but she still can't see it...why do they make her character look like an air head...?
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. You deserve a 👏 for your commitment to the forum.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone ...

Happy Gudi parwa. thanks to this show I know about this festival now ...

There is going to be  a big party in PR where many skeletons are going to come out of the cupboards ...
Poor Manav ...he should also go and sleep in the room where Archana is .Put a bed on the floor like he used to sleep before ..I think he is better off there than being in that circus ...

I want the doctor to lose his liscense for betraying the trust of his patient ( Ovi ) and going against his code of ethics ..

I want Soham to break Arjun's nose ...Soham is going as a waiter ( I think only to beat up Arjun  😆 

I want Ovi ( the girl with Zero self respect , just like her mother ) to hear it again from Arjun that he loves Purvi ...

I also want Sulochna to be told by the rest of the guest ladies that she and daughter Archana have given bad horrible sanskaars to Purvi for the way she has behaved ...

Should be fun .After a long time I want to see this episode ...😉
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hello everyone ...

Happy Gudi parwa. thanks to this show I know about this festival now ...

There is going to be  a big party in PR where many skeletons are going to come out of the cupboards ...
Poor Manav ...he should also go and sleep in the room where Archana is .Put a bed on the floor like he used to sleep before ..I think he is better off there than being in that circus ...

I want the doctor to lose his liscense for betraying the trust of his patient ( Ovi ) and going against his code of ethics ..

I want Soham to break Arjun's nose ...Soham is going as a waiter ( I think only to beat up Arjun  😆 

I want Ovi ( the girl with Zero self respect , just like her mother ) to hear it again from Arjun that he loves Purvi ...

I also want Sulochna to be told by the rest of the guest ladies that she and daughter Archana have given bad horrible sanskaars to Purvi for the way she has behaved ...

Should be fun .After a long time I want to see this episode ...😉

Hi Tanya,

It is always the case that PR Party is the high-voltage drama where all the mysteries get exposed! The Tamasha has to be in public and people slapping each other. 

I was surprised that Ovi did not create a drama the moment she came home.. infact wiped her tears and all that... This was it right! Is she still thinking to be with Arjun? The lady is stuck on Arjun no matter what!!!! I agree she has no self respect.

Purvi is now determined to tell the world... a well-educated supposedly smart girl in the fit of sacrifice did not think that her husband Onir's career is at stake!? Useless yaar... 
I do not feel good about Purvi ... always puts Arjun and Onir through tremedous stress.. only because they love/loved/loving her?

And Purvi is so cool that a girl like Puni has the best evidence against her husband... May be she is cool that. she has her Dada Sachin who will bail him out the moment Onir is put behind bars..

I hope Manav survives the blow in the party... if he gets a cardiac arrest.. or faints.. he can nicely join Archana in the hospital..

AND WHY DOES SOHAM NOT REALIZE THAT HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SHOT ARCHANA>> THE BULLET CAME FROM THE SIDE THAT BALAN GUY HAD SHOT, NOT HIM
Surish thumbnail
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pch76

[

Hi Tanya,

It is always the case that PR Party is the high-voltage drama where all the mysteries get exposed! The Tamasha has to be in public and people slapping each other. 

I was surprised that Ovi did not create a drama the moment she came home.. infact wiped her tears and all that... This was it right! Is she still thinking to be with Arjun? The lady is stuck on Arjun no matter what!!!! I agree she has no self respect.

Purvi is now determined to tell the world... a well-educated supposedly smart girl in the fit of sacrifice did not think that her husband Onir's career is at stake!? Useless yaar... 
I do not feel good about Purvi ... always puts Arjun and Onir through tremedous stress.. only because they love/loved/loving her?

And Purvi is so cool that a girl like Puni has the best evidence against her husband... May be she is cool that. she has her Dada Sachin who will bail him out the moment Onir is put behind bars..

I hope Manav survives the blow in the party... if he gets a cardiac arrest.. or faints.. he can nicely join Archana in the hospital..

AND WHY DOES SOHAM NOT REALIZE THAT HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SHOT ARCHANA>> THE BULLET CAME FROM THE SIDE THAT BALAN GUY HAD SHOT, NOT HIM

Hi Pranati .

Ovi is really low on self respect tha tis wh yshe did not create a scene because she knows that she is going to lose Arjun if she fights ... Her only chance to have Arjun is now to act the wronged but silent suffering wife ...Her mother was also low on self respect ...always getting treated like a doormat for Manav but then Manav also loved her back so much ..He never looked at any other woman for 18 years even though he was angry at her ...

Here Ovi is in a total one sided relationship .On this issue I do not have any sympathy with her ...but I feel very very bad about her baby and that she did not get to even see the baby she carried for so long ...that is just heart breaking ..Also it is sad that her husband was never shown to feel bad that Ovi lost her child ..He was actually happy that the baby is not ovi's but Purvi's .shame on Ovi for staying with this guy ..

Purvi is a very controlling person .She has Onir and Arjun both all wrapped around her little finger ...Forget Ovi, if Purvi would order Arjun to go and marry Kanta Kaki in the Chawl , he will do it while sobbing his eyes out but he will still do it ...
It is so bad that a big doctor like Onir does not feels bad about breaking te trust of his patient ..he also will go to any lengths to please Master Purvi ...

I didn't realize that the gun was fired by Balan ...😲
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago