Random Weirdness #3 (C) Last Upd - 142.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ By Marium/blush.

Welcome one and all to my gallery shop.
Its my third, and I am finally back after a well deserved break.
-Guess i am back after a well deserved break, ya?

So yeah, thanks to all those friends, regular visitors who visited this shop and made my experience more lovely, thanks a lot you people; i dun need to name all of you. You must know, right? 

I have been into PS-ing from past 2 years. I have tried many photo editing software in start and basically you can cay, i have learned fromSri's tutorials. I keep experimenting and learning things,
because I believe you have to keep doing that in Photoshop, or anything in order to grow. So I am still a learner...and I believe in
"Practice for Perfection."

Well, you see here is another someone who have joined me. Yes, this shop has been collaborated with my friend, Marium. Say hey to her! πŸ˜†

She
had her shop but being super excited all the time she thinks running a shop individually is so boring and decided to call it a quit for her ,shops few months back and she is here with me. She is into PS-ing since an year or so. So yeah, there is nothing very well interested about her to talk about except she makes decent stuff. <Yes, she have used decent, but i think she makes such pretty stuff. She likes to pretend to be modest though she is failure. 🀣

Our personal favorites are,

Madhura's : SwaRon / Sarun / Vrushan / Arhi/Kash/ can guess frm banner
Current fav shows: YHM, love the show, like Rangrasiya too, and love Yeh hai aashiqui,Fav couples currently: IshRa, Parud.
Marium's : SwaRon / Vrushan / Ezria / Dalena / Ashuman-Paakhi / YHM & Kajen-Kash both.

Inspirations.

Madhura's
Dangelz - She takes the 1st place cos she is my all time inspiration!! I love her work, and her!! She is the icon Queen for me.
Sana,Saher , Husna,Varsha, Marium, Purvi, Srishti,Aishu,Purvi and many more do inspires me lots through some of their works.</font>

Actually there are many more. πŸ˜³

Marium's

aartiparty
Saher
Epiphany
dangerousIshk.
Aishh.
.ayesha.
AND

Tumblr.

What do we make?

GIFs
Icons/Avatars
Non-Animated Signature
Animated Signature (Only Marium)

copyrights

For Avis/GIF

RW.

Marium

For Signatures.
(C)RANDOMWEIRDNESS/BLUSH/INDIAFORUM.
^Can add face book too since she post her works there.

Madhura

For Signature.
Madhura/RandomWeirdness.

We DO NOT put copyrights on icons that doesn't give you freedom to steal or crop them.

Resources

Devian Art
Tumblr
Google
rules

# We only take request when we am open.

# Only one request per person.

# 5 Avis/GIF at a time.
(HD quality video. From Youtube or Daily motion)

# 20 icons at a time.
(Provide HQ images only please.)

# One (animated OR non-animated) signature at a time.
(HD video and HQ images please.)

# 6-7 images maximum for signature. (Madhura)

# 10-12 images maximum for signature. (Marium)

# Do not cut/crop our stuff or steal it.

Madhura's previous shop link.

Shop # 1  Shop # 2

Edited by Madhura.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
#note.

Kindly like the post, only if you would like to get updates of this place and would like to give your 2 cents by comments and feedback. Also add [baceto.] and [Madhura..] both to get PM.

We am making a new pm list again, and gonna pm only people who are interested and whom I see around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#No PM's will be entertained unless its a birthday request.

#Most important rule, use the request for 2 days minimum, a lot of hard work is put in making the request.

#Anyone can request, but if we see people not using the request, we will make a note of it and we simply wont take their requests from next time. Try using all requests. Its disheartening to see when I make 5 GIFs/Avis for people, they hardly use one. It will be counted in not using the request because we could have utilized time in making freebie instead.

Sorry if we sounded rude, but had to make things clear.

M & M.

Edited by Madhura.. - 10 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Sample Work:

Icons:

Signatures:

Gifs:

Edited by Madhura.. - 10 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
index.

PG 10: PG 15 : PG 23 : PG 28 : PG 31 : PG 34 : PG 39

2 and half months Hiatus! Had closed the shop for a break and block of creativity.

PG 43 : Sumedh-Manan(DID) , SwaRon, ArHi, Beintehaa, Revenge, Sadda Haq, Sanaya, Rangrasiya.

PG 48 : HP, HTP, random, SwaRon, Kash, Sumedh-Manan-Rohan dance.

PG 51: HB Kankshita, Ye hai mohabattein, Ex-SwaRon.

PG 60 : Kash, YHM, abhiya, SanDhir, Fault in our stars.

----------------------------------------------------------

Collaborated with Marium.

PG 67 :  SwaRon, Ezria, YHM, Shantannu's Birthday, SM, Rangrasiya and more.

PG 90 : SwaRon. Ishita-Raman, TP, Vrushan, RangRasiya... more.

Pg 95: Nina Dobrey, SwaRon, Fanna, IshRa, SA, Matt-Manasvi(YHA), Banner req/

Pg 107: Vrushan/SwaRon, TP, Requests, Rangrasiya, Random and IshRa.

Pg 113: IshRa, Rangrasiya, ArVi, TR, suggestions.

Pg 119: Ranjhanaa, SwaRon, Reqs, Perrie, Random, PaRud, IshRa, winning Banner.

Pg 124: SwaRon, SanDhir.

Pg 130: YHM.

Edited by Madhura.. - 9 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
E d i t e d

I figured you haven't actually updated the shop and I am in mood to do work, I might as well leave my comment right here and flee. πŸ˜³ So, I was saying - I am glad you decided to keep around, mate and open a the gallery. You clearly really like Photoshop. Don't stop working on it. (:

Congratulations, basically! 

I have seen almost all of this work before. My favorites have to be the random icon stacks which are really pretty. And the SwaRon GIFs you know I have always liked so very much. These two are also the best of your colorings. You blend just fine, mate. It's your coloring that needs working. Eventually you'll get even better. Good work, is all. You needs to make more icons and icon sets because you clearly nail em. Also, you do the motion blur well, yes you do! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love from
Kanks

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RESING!! :) 

thank youuu for the scraap dude!
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Firstly...my big heartiest congratulations to you bestie on ur new shop.😳πŸ₯³..infact 3rd one.πŸ‘...woww! I'm so sooo happyyy for youuu yaar.πŸ˜ƒ..big hugs...πŸ€— May you have many more to come...πŸ˜‰

I loved ur intro...short..simple n straight-forward...totally you! n loved the title too...its pretty awesome n kinda unique...i'd like it...😳

all icons are really amazinggg..shilpa ones r cuteee n loved this one > http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5218/28709813.jpg

siggies are really good.😳...though i liked shilpa n sanaya ones the most <33

ur gifss are fabb.πŸ‘..i lovedd all those colourings esp. on small ones....but dont know why i found 2-3 gifs running really fast...πŸ˜•

Lovely update dear...do updt asap...cant wait to see more of ur new stuff...

Lots of loveeeπŸ€—
Varshu❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Edited.

Congratulations, Madz! I am happy that you have resume your talent again.  I have seen your many works, not in your galleries but people use them quiet often.

I love your GIF and i can use them like any time. Will soon catch up your gallery # 2 has it has Swaron and i only love them! *{Selfish me}*

Yeah also a big CONGRATULATIONS for 3rd gallery.

I just loved the Swaron stuff in this update. Those 2 Swayam icons were beautiful and coloring impresses me a lot. Their GIF in end with grey shades looked very attractive to me, and it was nicely made too. Simi and Sharon's small GIF was a limelight for me as i just adore that scene and God you have made that inot GIF very beautiful, loved the texture and coloring; the dark shades in them looked beautiful.

Just love your work and even Shilpa's avatar in which she is holding Tree's trunk was beautiful.

-Marium
Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Above post will be edited soon, Madhura.(Believe me or not i take hell lot of time to un-reserve but will surely reserve today only!) So, i am fast and i am here with first request of this gallery. It's my first time that i am requesting from you and i am sure i will love the outcome of my request.

{Request}

I need 5 GIF on SwaRon. I would have asked for tons but by luck you only allowed 5 per time! 😳

I want Gif, 5. You very well know the style fo stacking and sizes so that it perfectly fits in the signature area and i won't need to centralize them and yeah i have a confusion. I mean i want them all 5 stacked together, is it possible?πŸ€” Because if i will add them separately in sig area then i won't be able to use more then 2 at a time. 😳

GIF # 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88_E0jLSlE
Use high quality option in it. (Exact from 2:57 - 3:10)

GIF # 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovoaNyWKAFQ
Use high quality option in it. (Exact from 6:14 - 6:25)

GIF # 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmCXXkOWvsM
Use high quality option in it. (Exact from 3:43 - 3:57)

GIF # 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab67dUKZVNs
Use high quality option in it. (Exact from 4:33 - 4:45)

GIF # 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eop1X0UfPcw
Use high quality option in it. (Exact from 5:35 - 5:48)

I hope you understand it all? And if anything you get confuse for then scrap me Madz!  And yeah when you will stack them all together in one then make sure to write 'For Marium' in side becuase i dun want to share this with anyone.😳 And yeah please make them same like, same coloring effect, same texture or anything you use so that it won't look that 5 different graphic makers has made it.πŸ˜†

P - S : Will wait for this! Excited! πŸ˜›

-Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 11 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhura, I'm really happy you didn't decide to quit...and that you are continuing with your shops! πŸ˜³

Glad to see you make it to your 3rd shop, big congratulations for that! πŸ€— The title of your shop made me laugh...random weirdness, suits you though I guess, and I mean this as a compliment. πŸ˜† Better to be different and random than, boring and same as everyone else. 

I hope your hardwork, practice and interest in photoshop helps you take your creativity further :) All the best with this shop and the ones to come in the future!