|| 11th April 2013 || Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
34th wu
The epi starts with Suvreen & Tannu, walking through the streets of Mumbai. They then find the place they were searching for: Earth Properties & Estate Consultant. They walk in and meet a man there, who introduces himself as Shyaam broker. Suvi and Tannu introduce themselves and tell the broker they want a house on rent. The broker asks will one BH be ok? They say yes. Then he asks them, what's their budget? They say 7,000 rupees per month. The guy laughs at them, and then says this much will get you nothing here, madam ji. one BH starts from 18,000 and 50,000 deposit. He says if you get a bgp then you have to give a minimum of 10,000 per month plus my brokerage and 3 to 4,000 for registration. Either you make your budget bigger, or drop the idea of living in Mumbai. The girls excuse themselves and leave the office. Suvi & Tannu step outside, and Suvi says she never imagined Mumbai would be this expensive Tannu says you dont know these broker type people, they talk big for no reason, & increase the prices. He's not the only broker, we'll go to another broker, we'll get something in our budget for sure, she tells Suvreen. The camera then quickly pans across three other brokers saying their prices. Then we see the girls sitting across another broker, this broker says i'll get you a home in my own building,& with that you'll have to "do friendship with me" eww pervert!!! 😡🤢 Suvi & Tannu look shocked, angry, and digusted. Tannu takes her shoe off and hits the guy across the face with it. Then the guy is shown holding his face, and Suvi is holding Tannu and rushing her out of there. Tannu says this guy should be hit till his bones break😡 (literal translation, bear w/ me😆)
Suvi says I know, how was he saying that "i wanna do fraandship with you" chee 😡 then tannu says bekaar kahi ka. suvi says what do we know now. tannu says first lets get something to eat. suvi asks her whats the budget for lunch, tannu replies 20 rupees! suvi says 20 rupees! for 20 rupees in delhi, in nehru place, you can get rajma chawal, kadi chawal, shahi paneer, everything. i hope we can get something in mumbai. then the girls are shown at a vada pao stand, and suvi says only 2 vada pao in 20 rupees. the girls are eating, and suvi exclaims its too spicy. why is everything so extreme here in mumbai; extreme mirchi (spice), extreme heat, extreme traffic, extreme crowd, extreme cost. we still haven't found a house, on top of that i lost my job. i dont know what im going to do tannu says the picture is still left (pic abhi bakhi hain), then her wallet falls into the water jug. the money is still dry though, and tannu then insists suvi keep the money for her. suvi says i cant keep your money in my bag. then tannu says the money is 50-50, and when you get a job, will i not use money from your salary. suvi then agrees and keeps the money.
*shift to delhi* camera pans to yuvraaj walking in to alisha's room. alisha says you came to meet me, yuvi says yes who else will i come to, i really miss her. alisha aska suvreen? yuvi says who else? i just cant believe she left me and went so far. alisha says i guess this is life, if suvi likes living without you then i think you should also let go, just move on in life yuvraj (ugh shut up alisha😡, and i hate this annoying bg that comes on when alisha talks). yuvraaj says no alisha, she's still mad at me, but its not that she doesn't want to live her life with me, i know that no matter how many differences we may have, but she cares a lot about me, she loves me. as much, as much as i do about her (awww😳) Then yuvraaj hands alisha a letter and says can you please give suvreen this letter. alisha says sure, and then yuvi leaves. alisha then says to herself, i can do anything for you yuvraaj and i will make sure this letter never reaches suvreenof course this is expected from alisha😡
*back to mumbai* Suvi is saying call your friend to Tannu, keep trying. And then Suvi bumps into an elderly woman, and the woman's groceries drop to the ground. Suvi apologizes, and the woman is like your not even watching where you walk, and then say sorry, whats sorry huh whats sorry? Tannu says her friend's not picking up the phone. Suvi says we have to do something now, what are we gonna do, im hungry now. and plz dont say we're gonna eat vada pao, im hungry, i dont wanna eat vada pao. Tannu says dw, im not feeding you vada pao. Tannu thinks im worried too but Guggal is in an even worse state than me, if her mood gets worse, then she might get scared and run home. i gotta do something to make her forget her stress. suvi and tannu are walking and then reach a club. tannu exclaims this is mumbai's biggest club, all the big stars come here! this is what i have only seen in tv shows and movies till now. suvi says melodrama? tannu says noo, girls night out, free entry and free drink for girls. suvi says lets go tannu. tannu says look duggal (still calls her duggal instead of guggal), we have nothing else to do, we're tired. lets enjoy the air conditioned air and fix our mood. suvi says why dont we try looking again. tannu drags suvi into the line and says cmon, lets go, we might see celebs, omg we may see srk or ranbir! in line, tannu whispers discreetly to suvi, uh i think getting in is gonna be a little difficult! suvi says thats why i was saying, now come on lets go. tannu grabs suvi and says oye, i said difficult not impossible. then tannu jumps up and screams oh my god, shah rukh khan! 🤣 everyone in line gets out of line and starts to look for srk, tannu and suvi then head up to the front of the line 😆 (cue bhangra music bg). tannu apologizes and says sry i thought i saw srk 😆 the staff asks the girls, name please. tannu says parul saxena, daljit ahluwalia. the guy says it says mr.daljit ahluwalia. tannu says i know this happens all the time to me, once my name went to the boys hostel.

The guy says are you done, go and play outside. Tannu gets angry and tells him not to mess with her, and says who do you think you are waiter, and also says and my friend, do you know what a big designer she is. and Suvi says yeah, do you know Rehaan Charles. And the guy says oh your his friends, sorry madam and lets them in. The girls enter the club, walking around, taking it all in. Tannu seeing the dance floor, says come on Suvi, lets go dance. Suvi keeps saying no thanks, and then Tannu eventually goes alone & starts dancing. Suvi walks to the bar, and asks for water. The bartender tells her its 100 rupees. Suvi says but i thought drinks are free, and he replies yeah drinks are free, not water. So Suvi is like what, ugh, and then she digs into her bag for money and realizes her money is gone! (flashback of when suvi bumped into that elderly lady occurs, and we see the lady taking suvi/tannu's money out of her bag! suvi goes oh teri, that aunty took my money, and it wasn't even my money, and looks at tannu dancing, she says what will tannu think. Suvi then bumps into a waiter, and drops someone's phone and picks it up, & says im sorry. The guy says yes one sorry is needed, don't you think. & the camera pans onto the guys' face. (This is the next new entry- Maddy!) Suvreen says I said sorry, you probably didn't me, the music is too loud, so sorry. He replies, it's a pub, the music will be loud. She goes sorry, and turns around to leave. He says you look like hell (talk about a rude & judgemental stranger😡) Suvi turns back around and says, excuse me. He says, I mean in this *name of the club (sorry i cant understand his accent while speaking english at all, its very unclear) , your wearing this type of dress. whats wrong with you? suvi retorts whats wrong with you? the guy says your from delhi? suvi says im from kathgoda- she stops, and says yeah im from delhi, so any problem?? he says no infact it fits, the way you talk, your attitude. If it was a mumbaikar, he would say sorry sweetly, shake hands and leave. And if it was a mumbaikar, then she wouldn't leave at all and laughs. Suvi says im sure your mumbaikar wouldn't have to deal with everything i've had to, and you know what im very glad that im not a mumbaikar. he says its the city of green. suvi says its the city of survival. he says oh thats why the ones who survive here, dont just survive, they're successful. suvi says exactly, here ppl can do anything to survive even steal. he says stealing, that doesn't happen in delhi? she says it does, and he says they ask and steal? suvi turns around again to leave, and the guy says im sorry, actually you wanted sympathy, am i right? suvi goes, what nonsense. the guy says thats why you came to me and told me your sob story, look at me im daddy's little girl, from childhood till now dad got me everything, thats why i thought i could enjoy from dad's money a bit more, and visit mumbai. but at the end of the day, everything doesn't go according to your way, so you've started blaming mumbai. suvi says who the hell do you think you are, how can you judge me like that. what do you know about me? he replies i actually don't but i know your type. suvi exclaims my type. you are so cheap, its my fault im talking to you, i dont wanna lose my piece of mind talking to you. the guy replies i agree, you actually are wasting your time, pack your bags, book a ticket and go back to delhi. suvi says you dont know what ive done to get to her, what i've missed out on, what i've went through. the guy says no, but i know one thing, mumbai is that city where you get everything that you want. but only if you give this city and your dreams everything that this city wants from you, remember this. suvi replies, what do you care? the guy says i don't. the guy turns back around and is drinking, and smirking. suvi makes a digusted expression, and walks off. the guy is shown with the glass in his hand, smiling, and then drinking. Suvi is standing alone, looking at the city skyline. She's talking outloud, saying happy now, you proved me wrong. made me realize im a loser, that i was always wrong. that puppa, yuvraaj and everyone who said i can't do anything, that im not a topper, that they're right and im wrong. i dont belong here, this city is not for me. mumbai, the city of dreams. my dreams aren't real, if someone could just realize. (aww she's crying) all over.
Tannu is shown dancing, and her phone rings. she picks it up and cant hear anything due to the loud music, she is shown with her phone, walking away from the dance floor, searching for suvi. suvi is shown in a room, when the reporter on the tv says the designer rc left aditya, to start his own new brand. and that rc is going to launch a new brand with ira shaw. a new label, new brand. the reporter says ira said that their label is going to redefine fashion. suvi gets excited hearing the reporter talk about rc and ira's new fashion brand! the staff comes and turns off the tv, saying sorry maam, time's up. she says its ok.

Credit: Simran (sorry guys.. I didn't get todays epi😕 it was too confusing.. soo my wifeyy Simu made it for me😳) I hope you like it!

Edited by nazomel - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks naz for posting it for me and giving me credit. i sent you the second part now.
after doing the wu, i really realized how much work it is. kudos to all the written updaters 🤗
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

thanks naz for posting it for me and giving me credit. i sent you the second part now.
after doing the wu, i really realized how much work it is. kudos to all the written updaters 🤗
hahahaa...😆 now you got it how long it takes to wirte😡 but it makes fun if it's a nice epi😃 thanks for helping wifeyy.. *hugs* goodnight dear.. take care
Great going Sim and thanks a lots for mentioning me. That's your greatness as always Sim.
A big hug

Lovely update simu sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best!!!!!!!!1 😃🤗
Originally posted by nazomel

hahahaa...😆 now you got it how long it takes to wirte😡 but it makes fun if it's a nice epi😃 thanks for helping wifeyy.. *hugs* goodnight dear.. take care
yeah i got it😆 and i really appreciate all the coolbies and written updates even more now! ðŸ¤—
no prob, tc *hugs* =)
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Great going Sim and thanks a lots for mentioning me. That's your greatness as always Sim.
A big hug

Awww Anju di ðŸ¤—no thanks ok di
you've been writing updates for so long, you deff deserve appreciation! all written updaters do!
 cute pic😳 😆 big teddy hug🤗
Originally posted by -warz-

Lovely update simu sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best!!!!!!!!1 😃🤗
thanks warzie sis ðŸ¤—
your so sweet! no im not😆
wooww.. simran everyone loves you.. you should be proud of yourself