WU - 11/04/2013...one of d best episodes..

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😳hello everyone...

came for an early update...lets see how early i can finish it off...

bulbul in d hospital canteen...where anika is arguing on d phone with her mom about why she was kept in d dark about vihaan's health condition (really?????? helath condidtion or financial condition 😑😑). accidentally she spills coffee on herself & bulbul comes to her rescue. she recognizes her as her elder step sister & anika thanks her dat she was right when dey dropped her back to d wedding πŸ˜•... as now she regrets not marrying d love of her life. bulbul symapthasizes with her as she herself had felt love today. dey share some tidbits of love (& in love with d same person πŸ˜†). dey both wish each oder luck (u girls gonna need it soon...actually poor vihaan might need it more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ).

anushka going crazy...planning 2 send mona 2 pradeep. & lo comes in rano crying about mona. anushka angry to know dat she is safe. but resolves to kill her soon...but gets worried dat she mite b caught by d police... (how many murders has she done by now??? lost count πŸ˜•)...anyway she pretends innocent in front of rano & asks her 2 b her alibi & telly everyone dat she was with her fulltime. rano agrees πŸ€’🀒

but great news is dat rano has opened her brain...she confides to rajbeer  dat how anushka wants her to save herself using dem. dey understand dat anushka wants 2 harm mona thru dem. rano rajbeer decide to bring doom to anushka. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

next morning vihaan arranging d bed (he is out of hospital soo early??😲😲)
& bulbul scolds him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ jatin advices him 2 do as she says πŸ˜† 
jatin mona watch bulbul fussing over vihaan. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
bulbul asks vihaan if he is allergic 2 anythng & vihaan says dat it got healed after kiss treatment πŸ‘πŸ‘
mona overhears but vihaan diverts topic
soup comes & vihaan insists dat she feed him...bulbul scolds him..
jatin suggests mona to go home πŸ‘
mona tells vihaan dat she will feed him d soup πŸ˜† (kya saans hain)
anyway she understands finally & tells bulbul 2 feed soup...
but as she tells bulbul to come home...vibu make excuses. πŸ˜†
jatin takes mona away & gives vibu some time alone...tum ho sequence 
😳😳

next morning bulbul in thoughts eats hot dal by mistake...mona teases her about how she is lost & is changing...she gives her a necklace by pradeep & says he had bought it for her marriage. sweet mom-daughter moment πŸ‘
anyway she says dat she can see dat she loves vihaan. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap:: funny...very funny...
anika lands in mona's home πŸ˜†
Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thank you so much for the WU dear πŸ€—
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
murders,
hubby from vegas
pradeep,
a few innocent ones...
babalulu...

she is definitely one lucky woman...show is ending...why not just kill herself...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu thanx 4 the update. 2days epi brought smile on my face bcoz of bulbul's antics & BB-vihaan scenes & jatin-mona's teasing of both.πŸ˜†
but madhu BB feeding soup 2 vihaan reminds me of PhAb soup sequence.😳
but i m scared wen anika knows that vihaan now luvs BB will she b like anu or get 2 her senses??πŸ˜•bcoz the pace wid which they r going i m now definite it"ll end in may . see how easily rano-RB came  2 conclusion that anu mite b behind this fire accident.πŸ˜•bcoz ekta is famous 4 not disclosing wrong doers or wrong doings so easily.πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the fast update dear. looks to be a good episode. will catch it soon
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  another good episode.  but winding the show too quickly when the has become interesting.    

Hope anushka gets her punishment after all she has killed one husband  and more or less her lover.   Ekta must not end the show with anushka being forgiven by Mona and co.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the super update Madhu...Totally loving ViBu's track and glad Rano+Rajbir using their bains finally
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks for the update.  another good episode.  but winding the show too quickly when the has become interesting.    

Hope anushka gets her punishment after all she has killed one husband  and more or less her lover.   Ekta must not end the show with anushka being forgiven by Mona and co.

Hi Sorry...I just started watching this show few months ago...is it ending..but its so interesting now..I thought they will show that how Anika will be after Bulbul now because the history is kind of repeating itself and she might get together with Anushka in planning the doom for the Mona and bulbul.
Thanks for the update😊 Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago