FF I Trust You Karthik/Rajji

maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So I noticed there is no FF for Rajji and Karthik so I decided to write one. I hope you guys like it!

All characters from the show exist here. I'll be mainly focusing on Rajji and Karthik. 

Introduction: 
Scene starts off from when Karthik comes to the office late at night after receiving a call from Rajji. 

Karthik drops Rajji off at her house, a few houses down from her house to avoid unnecessary questions from her relatives.

Rajji turns to Karthik, "Thanks Karthik for coming. I know I haven't been treating you well but you came as soon as I called you. Thanks alot!"

Karthik with a small smile on his face, "No worries Rajji. I was surprised when you first called, and when I heard your voice I knew something was wrong. I had to come."

"I'm sorry for all those times..."

"No Rajji, its not your fault. Whenever I did something, it just happened to go wrong. How about this? Let's start all over?"

"What do you mean?"

Karhik stretches his hand out towards Rajji, "Hello, I'm Karthikeyan, or also known as Karthik. I work at the same place as you do."

Rajji lets out a little giggle, before placing her hand in Karthik's and giving it a little shake, "Hi Karthik, I'm Rajji. I sit right next to you."

Soi Soi

Karthik smiles when Rajji attends her call, "Yes Mama. I'm on my way. No worries I'm close. I'll be there in 5 minutes. No Mama, there is no trouble. Please don't tell Appa about this. Ok Bye."

"So I guess you have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow then? So we are cool right, friends?"

"Yes friends. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Karthik. Drive safely home. Thank you again for coming tonight."

"No worries Rajji. Go home before your Mama comes out searching for you. Bye, see you tomorrow."

Smiling, both turn away and go their separate ways. Rajji turns her hand to have a last glance before she heads into her house. He's not as bad as I thought he was. 

Karthik notices in his mirror that Rajji had turned around, with a big smile on his face, he goes a bit faster on his motorcycle. This is going to be a very interesting relationship!

I hope you guys like it! Please comment whether I should continue or not!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
awesome start maneet .. sweet & simple.
do continue. 😊

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Awesome start ...Do continue...
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A good start..sounds interesting ..Please do continue..😊
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start...👏
interesting to read ...
thanq ...continue continue...!!!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice and simple, thanks.  I think you should continue as well. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice.. Plz continue..
btw, can u tell me what is FF ?
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Nice.. Plz continue..
btw, can u tell me what is FF ?

FF = Fanfiction... stories that fans create using characters from shows