Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 12/4 Shivji to control Apasmar

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Updating on behalf of Sia
Shivji comes to a cave, calls Apasmar, who laughs, comes in front of him as smoke, only his head is seen. Asks him did he loose his path today? Shivji tells him it's time to control him. He laughs say it's good, even Devadhi Dev Mahadev too realized today it's not possible to control him. He has become powerful due to Aadi Shakti's memory loss.

In her dhyan Parvati gets disturbed. Ganesh says not to worry, father will take care of everything.

Apasmar tells Shivji, now that time had come when this World will be under Avidya, Agyan's control. Everyone will forget Devas. Even your  drinking Halahal will be wasted. At Ksheersagar Vishnuji, Lakshmiji, Brhmaji are watching this.

Indra speaks against Shivji  about him realizing Apasmar's power today, when his wife is in problem. Shachi tells him, actually he is doesn't want to understand Shivji's importance. There must be a reason for what he is doing..

J (Jalandhar) gets up, Vrinda asks him how is he feeling J. he insists on being called Asuraraj. She says inside my Treatement kaksh I call my patients by their name. J asks is this Kalnemi's palace? She says anyone feel fortunate treating you Asuraraj. Now J insists on being called Jalandhar. She smiles.

Here Apasmar tells Shivji no one knows my true form, I am like darkness, can not be caught.

Vrinda says she understands this poison of Devaloka. Indra must have thought, this poison will remain in your blood will spread & will keep you unconscious. But he has underestimated Asura's  strength, we know how to cure this poison. She asks him is he able to think properly or is feeling memory loss? J gets FB of his mother, catches Vrinda's hand. Becomes unconscious. Vrinda puts her hand on his forehead through mantras gets him back to being conscious. J leaves her hand. Asks is she ok? She tells him, she can remove the poison from his body but the poison in his mind needs to be treated. J gets up. Touches the marks on her hand, applys ointment on it & their LS starts.

Vrinda is making medicines. A sevika come, informs her, she has given medicines to all the patients except Asuraraj, should she give it to him? Vrinda says no. She tells her about the ointment on her hand, it's dried, should she apply new? Vrinda says she wants to be left alone, looking the ointment applyed by J on her hand smiles.

Shukracharya comes to meet J, says he is showing results of treatment.  J repents his mistake of trusting Swarnasura. Shukracharya says his marriage is a must before starting the war, there is a reason behind his advice of being his Guru. J says there is no one he feels like getting married to. Shukracharya says in that case he will not force him.

Apasmar comes infront of Shivji in form of smoke. Asks him to catch him & save his wife. Go I am not there only & what is not there how will you destroy him. Forget your wife, I'll not let her remember her , who you are, what is your relation with you. Shivji tells Apasmar, you are Daitya of  Vismruti (memory loss), feels you can not be controlled. But you have forgotten, what is not there resides in me only. I am what is not there & whatever has disappeared is in me. Past present & future is in me. Whatever will happen in future is also in me. Yoga can cure this problem, you can be controlled. Apasmar is shocked hearing Shivji's words.

Vishnuji says this is best, now we will see Shivji as Nataraj.

Precap: Nataraj is dancing in that cave.

J wants to go but Vrinda stops him saying no one can leave her treatment bhavan without her permission. J looks at her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]Touches the marks on her hand, applys ointment on it & their LS starts.[/quote]

LOL @ the way you phrased that πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kal El

[quote]Touches the marks on her hand, applys ointment on it & their LS starts.[/quote]

LOL @ the way you phrased that πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† It was like one of the saas bahu type scene, so couldn't stop from writing thatπŸ˜†Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Haha it's cool. I like it. 
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

πŸ˜† It was like one of the saas bahu type scene, so couldn't stop from writing thatπŸ˜†

Er, how is it saas-bahu? I didn't get it.
Thnx for the Wu, btw
When will Jal stop slanting his head?
Even while SLEEPING he had tedi gardan.
But I just LOVE Vrinda's style. And I think Jal has fallen in love with Vrinda, but he doesnt know. The way she said, "Asurraj" and he immediately corrected, "Jalandhar,"!
Mahadev-Apasmar confrontation was ok. I mean, he is like, "You can't catch me, na-nana-na-nah!"
And Mahadev is like, "What is not there is in me. I am this I am that." So how does that benefit anyone?
And was that really Mohit dancing in the background? Or some body double? Coz the dance is WAY better than Sati-Viyog dance!😲
But they didn't show Parvati! Except for the first one minute or so! WHy???
On the whole, nice episode. Could have included more Parvati scenes. BUt nice.
Why has Sia-ji not posted?
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now this is plain silly. If Vrinda was indeed a true pativrata (as she has been made out to be), would she still have called her husband  "Jalandhar...Jalandhar..." ?

Maybe the CVs will make her sing (in true Bollywood style)

O Jalandhar... Mere Jalandhar
Jara Aao ghar ke andar
Aur bana do mera jeevan sundar
O Jalandhar Mere Jalandhar...

CVs - get your act together

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha.. Meenu di.. nice phrase that was..
@Varaali.. ROFL...
Thanx for WU meenu di
Narad007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Todays epi's Jallu-Vrinnda remained me a scene of Sati's era. When Sati was unconscious Mahadev came and touched her forehead. When he was going she caught his hand. Though it was reversed.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Anurulz thumbnail
thanx for the update..still waiting for the natraj..vrinda-jalandar were cute..
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That Apasmar in today's epi was the most annoying character after Vijaya from Sati's times. Just muted him out could not bear to hear or see him. πŸ˜‘