WU: 12 April 2013:Anni Spl

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks in advance...seems as though we are in for more ovi drama today
thanks fr the WU it was vry nice 😊
Originally posted by cuffeparadegirl

Kuch nahi hua aaj...boring only hua 
Aap ne bilkul sahi kaha, boring episode tha
ekta must be really proud of shruti... she is doing absolutely fantastic work yr... im so impressed with her acting off late... after seeing sbs/sbb monday episode will also be on her name only
Good job Debu ..

Really boring show ..I am disappointed ..Nothing is working for this show now .It should be wrapped up ASAP ..

I saw SBS, looks like Onir and Purvi will be told to leave the Karanjkar house .Super Kanjoos Onir cannot afford a hotel for one night and rent an apartment for his wife ...instead he wants to save money by living in Varsha's one bedroom apartment ..

Whatever Purvi's intentions were , it was very wrong what she did with the sawapping of babies and all that interfering she did in Ovi's life ...She had no business regulating Arjun and Ovi's marriage like this ..She should keep out of it ..
I hope she faces some very harsh treatment for what she did so maybe she will learn her lesson and stop meddling on other's affairs ..

It was nice to see Manav smile and happy with little Pari .The baby is so cute , I feel like playing with her...

The Sunny Ruchi track will make this show even more boring ...

Arjun...he is a dhokebaaz . Says one thing  in front of wife and another behind her back ..

Don't feel sorry for Ovi also ..Someone who has such little self respect has no one to blame but herself for her plight .She should have never gone after Arjun and even now she is holding on to him ...I don't like such girls who get stuck to someone like Super glue ( even after knowing that heis stil lin love with her sister ) .

Very very boring show ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 years ago
Thanks for the update debu...>>
thanks a million for sharing
Debu, wonderful job as always!