Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

roshan bhabhi getting replaced

rakeshkumar7614 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/after-gurucharan-jennifer-mistry-bansiwal-aka-roshan-get-replaced-taarak-mehta

After Gurucharan, Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal aka Roshan to get replaced in Taarak Mehta…?

• Tags:
    • Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah
    • Gurucharan Singh
    • Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal
By TellychakkarTeam 12 Apr 2013 - 13:27
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal

The only thing constant is change.

And that is exactly what is happening with SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms).

The show which claimed to have a very friendly ambience amongst the star cast and had not seen any replacement in so many years, saw the first crevice with Gurucharan Singh aka Sodhi deciding to move out of the project.

And now our sources have informed that Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal aka Roshan will also be soon replaced in Taarak.

Here's the reason why?

"Jennifer is expecting her first child and she did not inform about it to the production house. Hence, they finally came to a conclusion of replacing her," said a source.

Jennifer shared with us, "Well, I have heard that they are auditioning to find a new Roshan, but I don't want to quit Taarak. I have been associated with the show for a long time now and I would love to continue to do the same."

Producer Asit Modi stated, "No one is getting replaced."

Tellychakkar.com will keep an eye on the development!!!

Edited by rakeshkumar7614 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's very sad that roshan bha bhi is getting replaced she is the bestest charachter and nobody can replace her. Congrats to her for having a child but in the end Mr. Asid moi has said that nobody is getting replaced hope itworks. And thanks for the article Rakesh.
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's matters like this for any tv show that hurts the overall charm of the series. To be more blunt, TMKOC, as much as i dislike to admit it, is headed towards it's end.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope that she doesn't get replaced and asit modi told that no replacement so that saying sahi ho jaye and no replacement takes place and hope she comes back with sodhi too so hope for best😛
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

It's matters like this for any tv show that hurts the overall charm of the series. To be more blunt, TMKOC, as much as i dislike to admit it, is headed towards it's end.

May be! But lets hope for the best.. :)
rishabgosavi thumbnail
yes lets hope for best😛
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am shocked now...what wrong happened to our show now??????

And  if Mrs. Roshan own do not want to quit then why ??

And if she is pregnant then what she can out from the show for last 3 months.!!

But do not replace her...please.

And is there is any news regarding Sodhi???

Even Asit sir had told that "No Replacement"

Oh My God...Please save the show.

Hope that things will be best.

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Yes hope for best and manthan you are right if she is pregnant give her break of 5months but don't relace her
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Yes hope for best and manthan you are right if she is pregnant give her break of 5months but don't replace her
sanju01 thumbnail
If Jennifer doesn't want to leave the show then it's unfair and unprofessional of the production house to throw her out of the show only because she's pregnant. They can give her few months break. After her delivery, she can start shooting again.
I wonder whether they would have done the same with disha if she was pregnant.