roshan bhabhi getting replaced - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanju01

If Jennifer doesn't want to leave the show then it's unfair and unprofessional of the production house to throw her out of the show only because she's pregnant. They can give her few months break. After her delivery, she can start shooting again.
I wonder whether they would have done the same with disha if she was pregnant.

Daya is already age of 35 & she is unmarried yet...!!!!

From last 5 years she is doing this show & for the show she have leaved her family planning.

This shows  her great contribution towards the show.

Then if she will marry then after all minimum 1 year this question would be opened of her pregnancy.😆😆😆

I am just joking on this matter.

Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MSPE

Daya is already age of 35 & she is unmarried yet...!!!!

From last 5 years she is doing this show & for the show she have leaved her family planning.

This shows  her great contribution towards the show.

Then if she will marry then after all minimum 1 year this question would be opened of her pregnancy.😆😆😆

I am just joking on this matter.

I know she is unmarried but what if she was married and would have got pregnant then would the makers throw her out of the show?No because she is the lead and a popular actress.Instead they would have given her few months leave.
So why this unfairness towards a supporting actor like Jennifer?Just because jennifer is not the lead,they are doing this with her.But they are forgetting that supporting actors also contribute a lot in the success of the show.
asit modi is giving zor ka ghataka dheere se.