Office

Office Apr 15-19

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
update done. 😊

susan kku karthik mela love vanthidum pola irukku .. or already vanthiducha?  πŸ˜• ippa ennakku susan mela yum doubt irukku.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the superfast update sri.

atlast raji saved karthik
yenathu sushan ku soft corner jasthi aguthu ithu thapuu
well update padichutu epi parkrathum different ah irukku.thanks for the update
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sri for the update...πŸ˜ƒ

Wow Raji trusts karthik...❀️
I think Susan may be the 2nd Villi in the serial...πŸ˜†
Why karthik buying gift for susan...β“πŸ˜ˆ
suhaku doubt vanthudichu...πŸ˜‰

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow super fast update Sri :)

raji is sweet and nice to know she never doubted karthik.😊
Thankgod they didn't drag this πŸ‘

now both raji and karthi should doubt kaushik.

Karthik should gift raji why is he gifting susan πŸ˜‘
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw the episode...
What I feel is ..karthik is really disappointed...
His acting is good...πŸ‘
As per 2morows episode isn't he avoiding Raji ..

To an extend which makes suha doubtful on karthik whether he is much interested to be friendly...etc,etc...with Susan...😈

Raji being a girl who came from village is bold enough to speak...but why karthik hesitated,,...πŸ˜•

All these weird opinions due to over thinking...

too have the doubt whether Susan had done it...but 99.9999% I go with kaushik...the culprit behind the clips...πŸ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
though raji saved karthik ❀️ sushan was the one saved karthik from HR while raji was busy in crying.if sushan didnt interfired that stupid ht would have fired him without even asking raji. raji is karthik s friend he can expect her to trust.but the support fromsushan was a surprise package for him.thats why he gifted sushan.(ithu thaapachey rajii listen to this πŸ˜†

raji got hurted but we can see pain in karthik s face .cute lovers(seekram propose panungoo ) raji steps forward to put the issue down nice to see her taking steps to cheer karthik. seams raji love strong aguthu raji kum oru gift koduthurkalam karthik.
cute vishnu supportive friend. lakshmi was lovely.koushik😑 soundarya aunty yenga oditanga 😑

raji romba casual ah irukka but karthik feels yenna nadakuthu πŸ˜‰ yellam sari raji karthik nallavar nu sonnathum sushan yen appadi oru reaction kodutha .ippo yenakum sushan mela doubt varuthu πŸ€“
precap was cute. the cute scenes of KR restarted πŸ₯³ karthik asusual rocked with his sad expressions.his acting was ⭐️Edited by Daffodilee - 11 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks sri for a fast update. Karthik giving gift to Susan cc  TVla capture agatho.  Let us get ready for next chikkal to Karthik.
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the update.. i missed out today episode thinking dat today is sundayπŸ˜•
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I have Doubt on Susan and Soundarya and Kaushik
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri - so Raji believes Karthik. I think Karthik will hang on to Raji saying "please find the real culprit" and expose the fellow. I am convinced that it is Kaushik Soundarya may have helped considering she is sadism personified !!