is khtv ending or it is a rumour

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
my question to every one is khtv is ending or it is a rumour. khtv trp is better than sony other serials. so they should first shut down does serial. people what you think
well many sources are coming out  based on whether the show is ending or not; however. i dont think any confirmation has come out yet
It is confirmed dat the show is ending...bcuz of low trp and Mona singhs mms scandal... 
many articles are coming but no confirmation from the actors or production...
i personally dont want the show to end...
i want it to be a rumour that the show is ending...
fingers crossed...

now i think 70% it is ending
Kya baat hai!!! Finally CVs have grown a spine and pulls the plugg out of KHTV. They should have done that earlier. 😉

In my memory I went back to how this drama started and how it ended. The journey of a cheated housewife is nowhere to be found! She is as dumb and spineless as she was in the first episode. The only saving grace was Bulbul and Vihaan storyline which too got ripped off badly. With Bulbul's background of hating men and Vihaan's devoted love for Anika these two love each other so much after few months for working together???? (read: Bulbul showing attitude, being a tantrum queen, screaming and throwing coffee). CV should not have wasted screentime on Anu/Mona pathetic fight over a death Pradeep. Rather they could have shown Bulbul not making the same mistakes as her mother because she realises that her mother has flaws. Bulbul could have made Mona realise that she is hugely responsible for how her life turned out to be and that she needs to get her own life and make her own decisions. That Mona isn't perfect is what she really needed to hear!! She is far from perfect!!

Best part of KHTV was when Vineet was in the drama. First as a friend of Anu, then as a guidance to Mona, followed by being the only true friend of Mona and finally someone who along this journey came to realise that he loves Mona for who she is!!

KHTV could have been so much more then it turned out to be. Conclusion: KHTV could not be of any importance and Ekta's creative team lacks creativity!!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago