kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Naina is trying to fix something and was jumping and sees sid climbing down stairs and keeps on looking and him and breaks the thing...and sid looks in her direction and naina says this is upshagun.   I was trying to put it here to save my child from evil eye.   God pls save my child..and sid comes and takes the thing from her hand and puts it up.   naina keeps on looking at him.   naina says thank you sid sir.   and sid says if there was someone else other then u then i would have done the same thing...and mataji and sujata are coming downstairs...and naina says SID SIR...u cant behave like this with me.   why do u make me feel like its my fault.   U are also at fault.    and sujata and mataji are watching this.   dont u have a right on this child..and cyrs...and ladies watch and sid walks awayy and sees them standing there.   sid leaves.   

Veeru says we will find auto or taxi.   and they walk.   some ppl approach them and then start beating veeru and veeru says vidya run...and he says let vidya go...and goons says what did u think...u will hide her and we wont find her,..and they begin to HIT veeru and roli is shocked.   Vidya says let vikram go...what do u want...and goons say we told him to stay away from you...now we will let u know what happens if u get invovled with a DIL of a family...and they take out a knife...and roli is shocked.    they say they will kill roli too and the goon comes near roli and says u have to die today...and veeru gets up and hits all the goons...and roli watches...and shouts vikram.   veeru says u are going to hit my vidya,,,you are going to touch my vidya,  

a taxi comes there and veeru says vidya taxi is here...u go..and roli runs and sits in it and veeru gives a thumbs up to the goons and smiles.

mataji is scolding sid that u cant behave like this with naina and sid says i m sorry .. i dont know what i m doing.  My mind has stopped working.   I know it is my fault but...and naina is watching all this.   sujata says we understand.   but being rude to naina  u are not going to gain anything.   U have to move on in life.  U have to change.   and mataji agrees.   Mataji says SId...look at me..i am living without my nanduji for so many yrs.   Just cause someone leaves us..life doesnt stop.   and whether we laugh or smile..it is in our hands.   We want our happy sid back...the one who knew how to live life...who shared happiness with others.   return that sid to us.   and sid hugs them both...and naina smiles seeing this.   khushi comes to her and smiles and says good job naina..u are also learning how to play the game.   Keep up.   Now i can see ur sid sir comin close to u.

Roli in taxi with veeru..veeru gets off roli still sitting in taxi, veeru opens the door...and has flashbacks of goons hitting veeru .. veeru offers his hand to vidya and roli looks at it but roli grbs his hand and gets off the taxi.   veeru looks at roli holding his hand.   they walk hand in hand towards the house.   and veeru says late but u grabbed my hand...now u will be mine.  

they come in the house and veeru makes roli sit.   and holds her hand and says dont fear...whatever happend today will never happen.   u are safe in this house.   and if u still dont believe me then i iwll take u to ur inlaws and ur parents.    and roli says no no need.   I trust u completely.   I m not going anywhere.   I will not step outside the house.

and veeru puts her hair back.   the maid comes and says sir see what happen to my eyes.   I did what u told me but the madam put mirchi powder in my eyes.   and veeru says i told u to look after her  and not to let her out of the sight.  now say sorry.   Maid says sorry.  maid takes roli to the bedroom.    veeru talks to himself and says wow...veeru u are exceptional.    u won the lost game.   u made such a story that roli is not going to leave u ever and LAUGHS!!!!

Precap -- BW family phone rings and says there is news about roli and he says he know where roli is.  
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago