TOI: Wah Wah Kya Baat..mesmerizes Delhi!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Wah Wah Kya Baat..mesmerizes Delhi!

Wah Wah Kya Baat..mesmerizes Delhi!

SAB TVs 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai', an unique show that brings together renowned poets in kavi sammelan format sets Delhi on a laughter riot with high-energy performances and recitations. 

Prominent poets Arun Gemini and Mahendra Ajnabi from Delhi, Sanjay Jhala from Jaipur andVishnu from Aligarh brought to the Delhi audiences poetries that showcased rich and distinguished literary content with heritage value. 

The hosts of the show Shailesh Lodha and Neha Mehta recited poetry as they set the tone for the mushairana event that brought the most illustrious poets together. Since its launch in September 2012, this unique show has successfully revived the concept of 'Haasya Kavi Sammelan'. It has brought to fore budding poets on the same platform as renowned kavi's to provide contemporary and literary content to family audiences. 

SAB TV's 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai', beyond being a much sought after platform for poets; is also a stage for women to explore their poetic side with specials that are planned on the show. Each season of this unique show produced by Neela Telefilms has garnered immense adulation and increased viewership. 

Speaking about the occasion; Mr. Anooj Kapoor, EVP and Business Head, SAB TV, "The tremendous response from our viewers to this one of a kind show, has strengthened our resolve that unique content combined with the best talent in the industry can result in a successful show. I'm glad that the show is being well appreciated and I'm sure that progressive themes, innovations and increased participation of renowned poets will continue to enthrall our audiences". 

Host of the show, Shailesh Lodha shares more about the show, "I'm honored to be the'Sutradhar' of the show along with Neha Mehta. I have witnessed the show progressing in leaps and bounds with newer talent coming on-board and entertaining the audiences with their recitations." 

SAB TV's 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai' boasts of a strong brigade of immensely popular poets such as Shambhu Shikhar, Chirag Jain, Sanjay Jhala, Pradeep Chobey, Surendra Dubey, Popular Meeruthi, Mahendra Ajanabi, Vedprakash Ved, Padma Albela, Mahesh Dubey and Dinesh Diggaj. 

The next enthralling episode of 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai' is based on the theme of sanskriti and tehzeeb. An impressive line-up of poets such as Ashok Naagar (Madhya Pradesh), Shiv Toofan(Rajasthan), Anamika Ambar(Uttar Pradesh) along with Ashok Mishra (Mumbai) through their poetry will bring for the importance of respecting all.