kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
veeru is pouring a drink and is happy and he says ROLI...no VIDYA!!!  cheers!!   and he drinks his drink.   He says they say patience is virtue.   If i had to get u forcefully i would have done it ages ago..but thats not veeru's style.   LOVE!!!  i want to get my LOVE with LOVE.   thats why i made this world that  u would see only what i show u.   and that day is not far when u will come to me to make me mine.   and that will be my biggest WIN!!   and his phone rings.   The goon calls veeru and says i did such a big job for u and u forgot my name.   u forgot my money!!  and veeru says u will get ur money jagga...and he says i better get it..i wont betray u too..and then veeru sees maid's reflection.   and maid says such a big betrayal on ur wife.   and u look after me too.   it is so difficult to look after ur wife...and it is risky so i also need money to keep my mouth shut.   and veeru says u will get what u want...so keep ur mouth shut.   and maid smiles.   Veeru finishes his drink and leaves.   

In the morning..ppl see the article of roli in the paper.   and ppl are thinking..roli is dead then why post an ad for a missing person in the paper.  the family is also distrubed.   the phone rings and mataji picks it up and says what can i say..yes yes.. i will call u back.   and ppl keep on calling the BW house.   and mataji is sad.   khushi says this ad is like a fire in the city.   and all shocked.   and khushi says all the society is talking about it.   and why shouldnt they talk...as we are looking for a person who is not in this world.   and karuna says i knew this would happen.   and now how many ppl will we answer.   simar looks at roli'spic and says the step i have take with a hope will surely complete.   there must be someone who would bring good news about u.   

Roli's friend hubby is reading the newspaper.   simar says someone must have seen u.   someone must know u.  someone must have met u.   NO.. my efforts wont go to waste.   NO!!   Very soon somewhere ur khabar will come.   

her friend picks up the paper from the fl and puts it on the table.  goes to give tea to her hubby and her hubby puts the paper down and she puts the tray on it.

veeru in the house bedroom pacing and roli is sleeping.   she has flashbacks of goons attacking them.   and wakes up.  and roli says why am i so scared.   and veeru sits beside her and says cause u r thinking too much.   and roli feels a little uncomfy.   he pours water for her and gives it to her saying all will be ok.   roli takes the water and drinks it.   veeru looks at her.   then he says now u rest and dont think much.   nothing is wrong with u.   I m here.   and roli says u dont go anywhere today.. i m very scared pls.   and veeru smiles saying..ok i wont leave u now u freshen up and i m outside.   and veeru says now my effirts are paying out...as roli will dream about my paid goons and not her past life.   and the more she is scared the more closer she will come to me.

prem in the office asking a person what he found out about naina.   the man says the office she use to work in with sid was her 3rd job.   prem says 3rd?  meaning.   and the man says wherever she worked she was always thrown out of that.   and prem asks why and he says he is still trying to find out.   prem says find out fast.   and prem thinks i will reach ur truth naina.   

BW ladies are giving apples to pari but she says no and karuna says i will make juice for u.   the phone rings and karuna picks it up.    she says WHAT!!!!   simar masi and pari look and mataji and sujata come there.   karuna drops the phone and all asks what happen.   and karuna says someone on the phone said they have info about Roli's whereabouts.   and sid hear's this.. and all are shocked.!! but then all smile.     simar says panch bihar sector 5 meet them there.   and simar says see.. y roli is alive.  my hope wasnt false.   and all decide to go get roli.   naina and khushi hears this and naina says khushi what if roli is really found.  

khushi says naina dont think of roli and focus on the plan.   but khushi thinks if roli is alive..then my plan will Flop!!!!

NO PRECAP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters