kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BW go to the place where they were called and the guy says i have seen this girl only 2 days ago in this area.  she looked very happy and she looked like she left the house willingly.   and all sad to hear this.  and mataji says tell us something more about her...what was she wearing..and the guy says she was wearing red..no no..black..no  she was wearing a black color suit.   and they ask how long her hair was and they say she had short hair.  and masi says she use to swear so much and the couple said yes..even this girl swore a lot and all sad to hear that the couple are lying about this.    Sid says u think this is funny.  for MONEY!!  u didnt think about our feelings.   just cause of ur one call we thought our roli was alive.   and sujata says god forbid u lose someone and some one else does this to u then how would u feel.   and simar folds her hands and says if u know anything about my sister pls tell us.   dont lie cause of money.   masi consoles her.   

ppl are calling with flase info about roli for the money.   karuna is mad about it.   khushi comes there and karuna sees everyone sad.   and asks what happened.   did the same thing happen with u guys.   mataji says she cant believe ppl play with other's feelings cause of money.   

the phone rings and mataji picks up.  sujata says to simar see what u have done and simar thinks i know roli's info will come.   and khushi thinks i will make them more preshaan.   and she goes.   khuhsi says naina come..its time to plan.   and she sees naina has cut her wrist.   khushi shouts NAINA!!!  and all go there.   sees naina has cut her wrist.   doc comes and checks her.   naina opens her eyes.   and sees everyone around her and she says i dont want to live..all leave.   let me die pls.  khushi thinks what happened to her.   if she died then my plan would flop.    sujata tries to console her and naina clams down.   doc says let her rest we will talk outside.  all leave..and khushi thinks why naina did this??   and then naina opens her eyes and says cause i have to make a space in their heart!!

roli thinking about goons hitting vikram.   the doorbell rings and roli think who can it be.   but she is scared to open the door..   thinking it may be the goons again.   veeru thinks roli is outside alone.   i have to go...as he is showering.   the person outside the door says ppl came to live here but no one is opening the door..and the guy drops the newspaper..and sees roli's pic in the newspaper...and roli is walking towards the door.   and guy thinks no one is living here...i was wrong.   roli was about to open the door and vikam says vidya wait.. i will see.  veeru opens the door and says no one is here...then who rang the bell.. looks like they left.   and then he turns to roli and says no one was here...dont be scared.   go sit on the table and i will get something to eat.

Doc says naina didnt cut herself too deep.   and khushi says this was all drama.   and naina says u told me the BW weakness.   that they cant see anyone in pain.   now they will all come close to me.   and i can go to any line to get sid.   khushi thinks my plan will succeed soon.   khushi says now u rest and i will see how BW family is doing.   Doc is telling BW family to look after naina and mataji says she will.

All family members sit and karuna says why did naina cut her wrist.   khushi comes there and says what else would she do.   as the whole family is still looking for a dead person.    and the person who is going to be born no one has time for him.   khushi says i knw u and u do justice to all.   so what now.   it is also a matter of the unborn child.  khushi says that this time ur justice is not right.   u have flown away with ur feelings and u cant see right or wrong.   ur irresponsibility caused naina to do this.   mataji and all family shocked.

NO PRECAP