Sasural Simar Ka

12th April 2013

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
khushi tells mataji you havent done justice this time.   and all family members shocked.   n khushi leaves from there and prem comes.   simar sees prem and goes to him and says what wrong.. u look worried.   and prem said nothing.   and simar says i feel like u want to tell me something.   prem thinks u r already worried and telling u about naina i dont want to worry u more.   and prem says nothing looking at house problems i was worried.   and simar says prem naina cut her wrist and die but khushi got there on time and we saved her.   and prem thinks why did she do that.  

prem and simar come to naina and naina is sitting on the bed.   simar sits beside her and says what worng with u..why did u try to committ suicide.   u should have thought about ur kid.   and naina says why should i think about my kid...no one cares for my kid here.   and simar says u are thinking wrong.   and naina syas u know what promise u made to me.   and simar think about it and naina says it was easy for u to say but hard to do.   and prem is just looking at her.   prem thinks this time we should leave her alone...come.   and naina looks at prem.   they leave and naina smiles.   prem turns and looks at naina and thinks why do i feel what u r tryin to show ppl is not the truth.   prem is trying to console simar and she says in some time all will be good.   naina smiles.   

all in the living room..and mataji thinking about khushi telling her she is unjust.   

roli is sitting in the house and has flashbacks of goons attacking them.   Veeru comes there and goes to her and puts his arm around her and she looks at him and trys to take it away but he doesnt.   he says i know why u r so worried but dont worry as long as i m here no one care harm u.   and roli is moving away from him and he moves closer but she moves away again.

mataji says i cant see naina's situation...i dont know how to do justice with her.   and sujata says i know a way.   it will bring light to sid's future and do justice with naina.   and sujata says sid and naina marriage.  and all shocked.!!!   

roli moves away.   and veeru thinks when we love each other why did distance.  I know u dont trust me.  but i have a way.   our marriage.   and roli goes to rest.   but veeru stops her and says vidya come..lets get married again.   by doing that u may remember i was that man u who loved.   ur love for me may returm.   just thinking about it makes me feel good.   and roli says NO!!!   i dont think we should do this.   if i dont remember things i cant marry u.   and veeru says then we should get married quickly...as by marrying again ur memory will come back..  and roli says no i dont feel right about this.   NO I WONT MARRY!!

family memebers oppose to naina and sid marriage including mataji!!!!    but sujata says i m mom thats why i know what he is going thru.   i cant see him like this.   his sadden face and naina she is young.   cause of sid she is at cross roads where she needs a partner.   a person who will give her child his name.   khushi is smiling.   and sid has to fulfill his responsibility.   doesnt a child have a right to get his dad's love.   simar says what u r saying is ok. but ROLI!!!  is sid's wife.   but sijata says roli was a part of family and will always be but the truth is roli is dead and she will never return.   u need to accept this truth.   look at sid..how will he live his life...in order to live life u need a life partner.   Sid says MOM.. i will not marry.    all look at him.   

veeru goes to vidya and turns her and yells at her that why are u always stubborn with me.   WHY!!!  and he continues to yell at her...at she doesnt trust him!!  he asks him to speak...and then he realizes and says i m sorry .  i didnt want to scare u but make u understand...pls agree to this marriage  pls.. and roli says YES>!!

Pre-cap -- khushi and naina talking in front of socirty saying my child will be an illegimate one of mine and sid.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u for the WU! You are a doing a really good jobđź‘Ź