kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sujata says but SID.  but sid leaves.   and khushi smiles.   and sid is mad thinking about his marriage to naina.   and prem gets there to clam him down.   sid says i love ROLI.. MY LIFE's ROLI!!  simar thinks i m with u sid.. i will not let this marriage take place.

khushi and naina twirling around..and khushi says one by one family members are joining u.   ur MIL sujata is in ur favor.   but naina now we have to try and get u married FAST!!  naina says thank you .. all this cause of u.   and khushi says after marriage all will be in ur name and ur child's name.  and i will be all alone.   i dont have a single penny.   and naina says dont say that..i dont want anyting except sid.  whatever i get u keep it.  ok!!  and naina says u are very nice khushi.   and naina leaves.   khushi thinks i have to do something tht this family will be helpless but to marry sid.  

roli thinking about veeru telling her to get married again.   n she thinks about him getting mad at her.  roli says getting scared of vikram i said yes to marriage but i dont want to marry him.   and vikram comes there and roli handles herself.   and he comes and says vidya close ur eyes.   and she says why..  and he says close them..and she does.   he opens the packet and puts a red lengha in her hand..and tells her tomorrow is our marriage.   I will go and get everything ready.   and roli is having flashbacks of someone giving her lengha.   and she says who was it that gave me this saree.  

Naina and khushi come to the living room and hear family talk about marriage.  all members oppose it.   and sujata says what about naina and her kid.   and mataji says sid and naina will not be getting married.   and sid and simar happy but khushi and naina unhappy.   mataji says naina can not be this family's DIL.  Sujata says but and mataji cuts her off.   

some society ladies come n mataji welcomes them.  they says its navratri from tomorrow..and khushi gets an idea and signals naina.   they both leave.   mataji tells the ladies that this navratri we will do vrat and pooja.   as the ladies leave they hear khushi and naina talk and naina says i know BW family will take good care of my child but the child will still be illgagimate child of mine and sid..and naina and khushi looks at the ladies.   n the ladies leave and khushi and naina smile at each other.   khushi says naina lets see how BW family stop the marriage and khushi smiles.   

prem calls bakshi and says act fast..i want all info on naina as fast as possible.   and he sees masi standing there and says i will call u later.   and masi says prem..who were u talking to about naina.   and prem denies it and masi doesnt buy it.   prem says promise me u wont tell anyone.  prem says i suspect naina...the way she is showing ppl she is not.   and prem tells all his doubts to masi.   prem says i have hired a detective to know the truth about her.   and masi says does simar know about this.   and prem says no and masi says there are all of tension in this house.. i m going to keep an eye on her in the house and u will find everything outside the house.   masi says she is smart..and we have to cut her wings.  prem says thank you.   prem says i have to go out and masi says ok go...i will take care in here.  

masi says naina now watch out.  

precap -- veeru telling the maid in a drunken state .. go an explain to her that this time her drama wont work..this time i will put mangelsutra on her and finish pheras too..and maid says so u mean u havent married vidya yet..and veeru says no not yet...and roli hears everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs...this episode is really superb!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much hat you write the wu
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your welcome all.  I am glad u guys appreciate it.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for the update ðŸ˜Š

But I don't think roli has heard it..I think it may be a misleading precap!