Tamil Reality Shows

** SS4 : Week 11 : Apr 15 - Apr 19 ** - Page 4

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Vikram elimination was wrong.. some girls are not upto Top 30 level.. 

Absolutely... What I don't understand is why Sowmya was praising Vikram singing so much after he was done singing? And then totally the results where other way round😲... Grrr. He has been singing consistently very good and suddenly got eliminated... So many ppl who has to be eliminated in previous rounds are still there. Pathetic!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isaipithan thumbnail
Yes Madhumitha participated in Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2  and won appreciation of all judges with her singing of several duets and solos. She was a participant of SuperSinger Junior Season 1 and was in top 8. In this season she has given very good performances so far and probably  the  only female contestant who has not been waitlisted in any of the rounds so far . She  has been tipped by Judges themselves to go to top 10.  I think she has the potential to go to finals:)
isaipithan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

madhumitha shankar took part in sangeetha maha yudham season 2 (SUN TV). she was in prasanna's team & did well.😉 not sure if someone mentioned this before..?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCYuFdIEvWY[/YOUTUBE]

Yes Madhumitha participated in Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2  and won appreciation of all judges with her singing of several duets and solos.  In SS$  she has given very good performances so far and probably  the  only female contestant who has not been waitlisted in any of the rounds so far . She  has been tipped by Judges themselves to go to top 10.  I think she has the potential to go to finals:)
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True. I really liked Vikram for his energetic performances through out. May be he didnt ace the Melody, but he could have learned in the next months.. I think it was the same problem with Nirjari or Shirley .. But they all didnt face the axe this time. Vikram not sure how many times he was waitlisted before. but Nirjari was there more than him.. Wondering where Ramesh is this week. We havent seen him so far.. I hope he definitely continues atleast for few more rounds. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
18/4/03

Shenbagaraj     --  neeyindri naanum illai   -- shruthi was out little..    wait listed..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Syed      -- Kannukul kannai    --    OFF tempo throughout .. voice quality good ...      3 greens     Selected...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Rajagopal     --      Sayndu Sayndu       --     Applause .. Best performance this week -- Shalini... 

Asked to sing one more time by Shubha..     4 greens    -- Special Chair
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Aravind     --   Enna Enno  ---      good but josh missing ... 3 greens     -- Selected..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Madhumita.       Sillunu oru kaadhal.      Power packed performaces.    4 green.    Srlected but missed the Chair.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Rohini.    Mudhal naal indru.     Entire song shruti problem. Shailaja.      Wait Listed.