India's Best Dramebaaz

Wonderful show but only sore point

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
There have been so many reality shows and I have watched quite a few of them. There have been decisions/judgements which I liked some I didn't like. Some comments by judges were prejudiced or unfair etc but either you overlook or stop watching the show. India's best dramebaaz is wonderful, the kids are simply fabulous and enact superbly. They are a joy to watch. The ideas/theme concieved by the mentors is creative and meant for children, they can relate to that. The only sore point is Sonali Bendre😡😡, she has not been a good actress herself and watching her pass of judgements is difficult to accept. THere are so many fine actresses who can justify the role. Each episode is filled with her inanity. Its  a pain to see her and a joy to watch the kids. Wish Zee replaces her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am really sorry to say this but I disagree ...I have always liked her as an actress and loved watching her films...as for this show I think her comments have been fair however I do feel that she is a lil kanchoose (stingy) 😆 when giving marks.

Ps. All the kids have done a good job, I dont really think Praneet can act, I have no idea why he was chosen...I know he is only 5 but choosing him is unfair to the others who were better than him.
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I know what ur talking..even i felt the same when I came to know dat Sonali would be judging this show..but to be honest she is a good judge..and her comments ve been fair..

and Mahek_No1 agree with u..i dont know why Praneet was promoted..shruti and Rahul were better than him..!!
gaga64 thumbnail
Praneet can't act he's only 5. It's obvious he listens to no one. I really wonder wy they over praise him. sometimes they r harse on other kids like Chinmay. They always overpraise Praneeth which is so annoying