Ek Thi Naayka

TOI: Mansi Verma of Kahaani fame in Ek Thi Naayka

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mansi Verma of Kahaani fame in Ek Thi Naayka

Mansi Verma of Kahaani fame in Ek Thi Naayka

Mansi Verma, who has shows like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, CID, Jai Maa Durga to her credits is all set to mark her comeback with Ekta Kapoor'sEk Thi Naayka on Life OK. 

The actress will once again share screen space with her Kahaani co-stars Sakshi Tanwar and Deepak Qazir.

Sources inform that Mansi will play the role of Sakshi Tanwar's best friend who is also a psychologist. The plot of the episode will revolve around a Line Producer Sakshi Tanwar is part of a film shoot at a deserted Haveli. Sakshi's on-screen character will be haunted at the Haveli where the shoot for the particular film is on. Mansi's character who is Sakshi's friend will try to help her and find solutions. Deepak Qazir, the veteran actor on the hand plays the Thakur of that Haveli. 

Confirming the news, Mansi says, "I am having an amazing time working on Ek Thi Naayka as I am getting a chance to work with the same unit and co-stars like Sakshi and Deepakji yet again. It's like a semi-reunion for us and we are having a blast shooting for the show." 

Mansi adds, "When I heard that I will get an opportunity of working with Balaji Production's, the company I started my acting career with I immediately jumped and agreed to do Ek Thi Naayka. So it's a great chance and I am glad that am working with Sakshi and Deepakji yet again."